No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dats13owns

Red Wings All-Stars

Rate this topic

Pavel Datsyuk 0 G 3 A +4 15:20 TOI

Jimmy Howard 14 shots 11 saves, penalty shot save

Not a bad haul for our Wings All-Stars

I may be in the minority here but I really enjoyed all of the weekends festivities. Now I'm for some more Red Wings hockey.

Guest The Production Line

@RyanJohansen19: I think datsyuk is still dizzy

@HLundqvist30: There is smooth and then there is Pavel Datsyk..

@JLupul: I just got Datsuyk to show how to do his sick breakaway move. His response, "like this, it's so easy." Ya maybe for you bro... #juicymitts

Some tweets from the players at ASG last night

Hearing this from other NHLers just makes you realize what a special talent we get to watch night in and night out. You know you are great when other pros are in awe of your skill.

Hearing this from other NHLers just makes you realize what a special talent we get to watch night in and night out. You know you are great when other pros are in awe of your skill.

Listening to a Stanley Cup champ (Chara) gush over Pasha the other night the way he did was awesome.

I know there are still aa few years left on his current deal, but I really hope that Kenny and the Wings do everything they can to keep him as a Wing for life. I would love to see that 13 in the rafters with the rest of the greats.

Guest The Production Line

Listening to a Stanley Cup champ (Chara) gush over Pasha the other night the way he did was awesome.

I know there are still aa few years left on his current deal, but I really hope that Kenny and the Wings do everything they can to keep him as a Wing for life. I would love to see that 13 in the rafters with the rest of the greats.

That was something hearing Chara talk about Pavel that way. I have no doubt in my mind that Pavel will be a Wing for life. You just don't let a player like that walk away.

I really want a .gif of Datsyuk leaving puck on his blade out of mid air.

Also the one where he bats the pass down in the def. zone then sauces it over the neutral zone to Hossa for a sick goal.

Kudos to Jimmy for stopping Stamkos on that penalty shot. Had friends down there who got me his autograph, personalized to me. Said he was incredibly nice.

Nice!

He didn't just give you his best... he gave you ALL of it!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

One of his old Russian interviews he told that he wants to retire as a red wing, so I think it'll be no brainer for Holland to keep him.

Yes, although nice that play isn't the one of topic. I actually took a video on my phone of the game since I have it on DVR but I'm having trouble getting it uploaded for some reason. I'll post as soon as I can though