• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Under the radar

Rate this topic

we know all the top guys that we would like to see on the team but sometimes Kenny brings in guys that arent

household names or guys that have dropped off their projected potential. You know the reclaim type of player.

guys that could fill a role we need that maybe they are not being used for on their current team.

any suggestions?

not suggesting that my choice isnt doing a job for his current team but

a player i think could do a job for us on the top 6 is Colin Wilson of the Preds. Im not sure if he is a UFA

or RFA at seasons end thou.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

I'm just gonna go for unrealistic here, because there's definitely a handful of lesser known guys out there that I would like to see land here.

Cal Clutterbuck, Chris Neil, Ladislav Smid, Michael Grabner, Nick Foligno, and Steve Ott just to name a few. Most have the physical qualities and can produce from time to time.

Brandon morrow might do well here same with weber thorton is he still playin unsure if I heard he retired or not but he's not a dman wtf am I thinking. If only we could find a dman like konstinov. Or a winger like larionov I really miss those days of the russian five. Such talent. I may be backwards I'm way to sleepy to be txtin two days no sleep make me very drunk