• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/31 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Flames 1

Rate this topic

Continuity boys! Keep it rolling into the 2nd half and it starts tonight. Road record must improve and Calgary can occasionally be a tough place to play so stick with your game and obviously won't be a problem. Damn, it's great to have hockey back thumbup.gif

Franzen x2 and Clears potting the pills.

I know a lot of posters will disagree with me, but I really don't see the logic in playing Commodore over Kindl on a regular basis.

Kindl needs to play more in order to get better. Commodore has very limited upside whereas Kindl can actually contribute and make a difference. I know we need "added toughness" and that's what Commie brings but this may be at the cost of Kindl's development.

After the way he played last game, Kindl does not deserve a chance above Commodore, who at least has played solid in the chances he's gotten.

6th defensemen spot usually comes down to whichever guy is making the fewer mistakes. I like Kindl, but commodore has been better lately. Sometimes a player needs to be benched in order to improve as well.

Glad to see Mursak get a chance in this game. :thumbup:

Seriously time to get the road record back on track.

LGW!

Going as always and thanks to my work will have the best seats I've ever had for a Wings game (11th row behind the benches). Debating whether or not to rock the poncho for this one but I'm sure a few pregame ginger ales will sway me towards yes.

That was a real nice ceremony the Flames had for Brad McCrimmon.

Agreed. That was awesome. I only have the flames feed here, but they did an excellent job with the presentation, I hope they showed it on FSD as well.

Nice to see Emmerton shut up the naysayers (like me). I like seeing the 4th line chip in on points.