• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Ferraro CHIRPING Phaneuf

Rate this topic

Haha, he did it a few times, too! Oh I bet he felt embarrassed when he realized they were live.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy; Phaneuf is the tool of all tools to the point where his Calgary teammates didn't care if he was traded for two pucks and an ice scraper as long as he was gone.

You can catch some funny things while streaming games online. When I was stationed in North Carolina I was forced to watch most of the playoffs via internet streams, during the TV timeouts most wouldn't black out their streams leading to some funny lines from Ken Daniels and ol Mickey.

You can catch some funny things while streaming games online. When I was stationed in North Carolina I was forced to watch most of the playoffs via internet streams, during the TV timeouts most wouldn't black out their streams leading to some funny lines from Ken Daniels and ol Mickey.

Yeah, even if it's not necessarily funny stuff it's interesting hearing the prep for the next segment.

I think the funniest thing I have heard was last season, I can't remember who the Wings were playing but it was an away game and the stream hadn't blacked out the commercials and they were getting ready to show a clip of a fat guy in a Wings jersey and a kid walking down the hallway to show as they came back from the break and Ken said something along the lines of "what about if I said two Red Wings fans made the trip to enjoy the game" and I think it was Larry Murphy that stuck in with "yeah, and it looks like a third could be on the way" :hehe:

Video isn't working, really want to hear this

he says something along the lines of:

“Hey did you guys hear Phaneuf at the bench? He goes ‘Somebody ******* gooooooo’.” When asked to repeat he says, “Somebody ******* goooooo. His voice is so high."

I'm sure the video will pop up again. his impression is very funny.