• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

My fam is all nuck fans so I watch almost all there games I think If we have a good defensive game and work the puck down low we should win this game there defensive depth is pretty awful right now our forwards should be able to expose them. Let's hope the first line is clicking Tom and Howard has another great game.

Guest irishock

Gotta find a way to sniff out two points in this one. This could be a potential playoff match up for the first time in ten years, which is awkward considering how good both these teams were for the past decade.

Datsyuk and Flip will give it their best as usual, if Franzen and Z could do the same, we will win this one.

Since I live near the Vancouver area, we have to sit through those douches on Sportsnet Pacific talking trash about other teams and sucking up to the Sedin sisters.

One particular idiot said Datsyuk didn't even belong as a top 5 ASG draft pick, but ******* Stamkos does.

Edited by irishock

I will be at the game!!!!!! In a white lids jersey anyone else that's going message me, I would love to get together with some other lgwers for a beer. I cannot wait for this one I just hope we play ALOT better then the last game I went to in Long Island. GO WINGS!!!!

Gotta find a way to sniff out two points in this one. This could be a potential playoff match up for the first time in ten years, which is awkward considering how good both these teams were for the past decade.

Datsyuk and Flip will give it their best as usual, if Franzen and Z could do the same, we will win this one.

Since I live near the Vancouver area, we have to sit through those douches on Sportsnet Pacific talking trash about other teams and sucking up to the Sedin sisters.

One particular idiot said Datsyuk didn't even belong as a top 5 ASG draft pick, but ******* Stamkos does.

Let me guess, was it John Garret who beaked Datsyuk?

I'll be making the trip over from Victoria, pretty pumped.

John garret has to be the biggest homer alive. It's ridiculous listening to him everyday..

The guys on the Team 1040 always speak very highly of the Wings, love to interview Ken Holland, worhsip Yzerman, deep respect for Babcock, and acknowledge that Gillis has built the Canucks in an attempt to pattern them after the Wings.

I don;t mind the Team 1040 guys. Garret is one of the worst colour guys in the league. I don't mind watching nucks games but lately I haven't been if it's on sportsnet cause i just can't stand him.

Hmmm, I wonder if Kesler wants to be embarrassed again ;)

Nothing will please me more than seeing him get Kronwalled again.

Need a strong first period and at least 1-2 goals to win tonight I think. Time for Hank to step up and contribute with a pair tonight because we can't have Hudler carrying the line forever! ;)

GO WINGS GO!!!

The Month of February

There are 13 games in the month of February this regular-season; 8 home games and 5 away games with 16 days off.

The games are broken down as:

3 v. Division / Conference

9 v. Non-Division / Conference

1 v. Non-Division / Non-Conference

Club Records, Most / Fewest in February

Most - Overall

Games: 14 (fourteen times)

Wins: 11

Losses: 10

Most - Home

Games: 9 (six times)

Wins: 8 (two times)

Losses: 6

Most – Away

Games: 9 (three times)

Wins: 7

Losses: 7

Fewest – Overall

Games: 6 (three times)

Wins: 2 (two times)

Losses: 0

Fewest – Home

Games: 2 (three times)

Wins: 1 (eight times)

Losses: 0 (twenty-seven times)

Fewest – Away

Games: 2

Wins: 0 (fourteen times)

Losses: 0 (two times)

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v.Vancouver

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Away: 1-game losing streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 8W-2L

Away: 6W-4L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Vancouver

Overall: 6W-4L

Away: 5W-4L-1OTL

Home Games / Away Games

This is the third game of a five consecutive away games

Record v. Vancouver

All-time, Overall v. Vancouver

157G: 81W-54L-18T-0RT-4OTL-0SOL

All-time, Away v. Vancouver

78G: 33W-34L-10T-0RT-1OTL-0SOL

Season Record v. Season Record v. Vancouver

This is the third game, of four, v. Vancouver this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

1W-1L

This the second, and final, away game v. Vancouver this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Record on this Day

February 2

This is the 32nd regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 31 games:

15W-10L-6T

This is the 1st regular-season game v. Vancouver played on this day

LGW.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

I don;t mind the Team 1040 guys. Garret is one of the worst colour guys in the league. I don't mind watching nucks games but lately I haven't been if it's on sportsnet cause i just can't stand him.

As a Canucks fan I can tell you that even most of us agree with you guys about Garret.

I believe he holds the distinction of predicting the Canucks win the Stanley Cup for 17 consecutive years, even after the playoffs started in years the Canucks missed the playoffs.

Should be a good game. Both teams healthy. The Canucks iced their first complete starting line-up of the season last game against the Hawks.

Hope Bert gets a hat trick. :P Wings win, shutting down the Onion Twins in the process.

Go, Wings!!! Love the late games, I get to see all of them without breaking land speed records getting home from work. :thumbup:

Bert deserves a hat trick for his birthday. Or at least his 300th goal, that would be a great gift for him.

Would be nice to get a win tonight, always makes it easier to stay up late.

Go Wings!!

As a Canucks fan I can tell you that even most of us agree with you guys about Garret.

I believe he holds the distinction of predicting the Canucks win the Stanley Cup for 17 consecutive years, even after the playoffs started in years the Canucks missed the playoffs.

Should be a good game. Both teams healthy. The Canucks iced their first complete starting line-up of the season last game against the Hawks.

Garret is an idiot. But at least you (as a Canuck fan) can acknowledge that. The only thing worse than an absurdly home team biased announcer are fans who can't acknowledge the bias. So good on you

To the poster above who hates the Canucks as much as the Sharks now simply because their coach said he would like to take a page out of the Red Wings book? I do not like the Canucks team, but your reasoning is just lame. He was COMPLIMENTING the Wings system, saying that he thinks it is successful and wants his team to try to do it tonight. Anyways, I predict the Wings come out and play a solid road game, led by Pavel and Nick tonight. For some reason I just think their powerplay is going to finally click tonight. Go Wings!