• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Don't like the Wings chances tonight as along with the Sharks & Hawks the Canucks are the main team that can knock Detroit out of the playoffs. I don't think the Wings can win in Vancouver and I can almost 100% guarantee Canucks win tonight as they have too much speed for the Wings to handle and thus look for the same result as the December game.

I'm from Vancouver and pleeeeeze ... just win. Last time I was at the game when Detroit was in town and we lost so please everyone, show up and play a 60 mins (or 65 if necessary) game. I really want this W to silence all the homer fans. Good thing is we get Luongo (after ASB, known to be cold) instead of Schneider ... haha.

Don't like the Wings chances tonight as along with the Sharks & Hawks the Canucks are the main team that can knock Detroit out of the playoffs. I don't think the Wings can win in Vancouver and I can almost 100% guarantee Canucks win tonight as they have too much speed for the Wings to handle and thus look for the same result as the December game.

Have you ever NOT predicted a Wings loss? Seriously, why do you even bother.

Go Wings, beat these pantywaists. I really hope we come out hitting and send a message early.

Edited by McAwesome

The Nucks aren't really known for having tons of speed so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Their main threat is the Sedins who aren't very fast but play an amazing cycle game and find eachother with great passing.

Detroit has won against them in Vancouver in the past and I see no reason why they can't do so tonight as well. Will probably be a good, close game as these are two fairly evenly matched teams with similar styles.

I will be at the game!!!!!! In a white lids jersey anyone else that's going message me, I would love to get together with some other lgwers for a beer. I cannot wait for this one I just hope we play ALOT better then the last game I went to in Long Island. GO WINGS!!!!

Hey, I'll be at the game wearing a red Lidstrom jersey.

I won't be able to meet before for a beer but I'd recommend you head down to the Wings bench before the game and watch the warm-up. It's always a good time with other Wings fans there.

The Nucks aren't really known for having tons of speed so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Their main threat is the Sedins who aren't very fast but play an amazing cycle game and find eachother with great passing.

Detroit has won against them in Vancouver in the past and I see no reason why they can't do so tonight as well. Will probably be a good, close game as these are two fairly evenly matched teams with similar styles.

Actually, the Canucks are widely recognized as being one of the fastest teams in the league. It's true what you said about the Sedins, but outside of them the team is very fast - that includes the defence.

Actually, the Canucks are widely recognized as being one of the fastest teams in the league. It's true what you said about the Sedins, but outside of them the team is very fast - that includes the defence.

Yeah, I thought Burrows and Kesler had some jets on them. Wasn't it one of those guys that was able to hang with Helm on the back check one game? Also just like the Wings when you can connect passes while someone is in full stride it speeds up your team.

Yeah, I thought Burrows and Kesler had some jets on them. Wasn't it one of those guys that was able to hang with Helm on the back check one game? Also just like the Wings when you can connect passes while someone is in full stride it speeds up your team.

Don't recall that, but yes the two players you mentioned plus a list of others that would be too self-indulgent to mention. The most significant thing I remember about last game is Kesler getting Kronwalled.

Our best break-out passers are probably Bieksa, Edler, Hamhuis and Salo. If Ballard is having a good game he can be added to that list. I know that's almost the entire top six, but all of them are pretty good at it. When the Canucks transition game is clicking they're tough to stop.

I came out of the womb a REDWINGS FAN, I happen to live in B.C. It is absolutely painful to watch sportsnet pacific and listen to john (canuck bag licker) garret, especially when they play Detroit.

play hard, play smart boys. LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

So then you won't be watching and won't be disappointed when we whip their stinking asses!!

Why sit Commodore? The Canucks may not be a bunch of goons, but they play like it vs Detroit and it'd be nice to have someone on the backend willing to do something about it.

Should be a good game, glad Lou's in and not Schnieder gives us a better chance for the W IMO. Should be an exciting game.