• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Canucks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Power play needs to get going. This game should have been out of reach at the start of the third. Good win all the same though.

This just in. Vancouver "Fans" riot in the streets after s.o loss and cause 2 billion in damage.

Is it just me, or did Kindl and Ericsson both play a lot more physical last night? I don't know how they could have been credited with just 1 hit between the two (other than a biased Vancouver stats crew), they both finished a lot of checks, separating guys from the pucks, winning battles in the corners, etc. Now, if only one of them could hit the net... :rolleyes:

That was a great road win, the first period it was all Wings. The game could of been over after the first period, tons of chances. Was it just me, or did Cleary look really good last night coming back hard on the back check! Overall great win I love when the Wings beat Vancouver over any other team

That was a great road win, the first period it was all Wings. The game could of been over after the first period, tons of chances. Was it just me, or did Cleary look really good last night coming back hard on the back check! Overall great win I love when the Wings beat Vancouver over any other team

I thought Ericcson was dominating with his size last night, its games like these where I can except the salary he makes. If it was every night like yesterday that we see outta Ericcson, our defence would have a lot more upside. Players like him seem to come out more during playoffs, but he'd be that much better come then if he did this every night in the regular season.

edit: meant to quote the post above yours

Edited by Superman54

Best game Ericsson played so far this year, no stupid mistakes. Z-man had really good speed last night, just need some luck to go his way for those finishes. All the boys put in a great effort last night against a good team that I love beating. We just need that powerplay to start firing on all cylinders and this team is really gonna be scary.

I thought Ericcson was dominating with his size last night, its games like these where I can except the salary he makes. If it was every night like yesterday that we see outta Ericcson, our defence would have a lot more upside. Players like him seem to come out more during playoffs, but he'd be that much better come then if he did this every night in the regular season.

edit: meant to quote the post above yours

It's all good. Yeah I thought Big E looked really good last night too, his best game in a while

Had an awesome time at the game last night. Don't know if this was already mentioned but it was pretty cool

to see Gordie get a standing O from the crowd and players on both teams when they showed him on the jumbotron.

This is actually the second time I've been to a game at Rogers Arena and Howe has been there.

Edited by nosyt612

Had an awesome time at the game last night. Don't know if this was already mentioned but it was pretty cool

to see Gordie get a standing O from the crowd and players on both teams when they showed him on the jumbotron.

This is actually the second time I've been to a game at Rogers Arena and Howe has been there.

where abouts were you sittin lastnight? i was at game to! and yea that was a dandy of a effort by the boys, and the Gordie Howe standing ovation was mad shivers

where abouts were you sittin lastnight? i was at game to! and yea that was a dandy of a effort by the boys, and the Gordie Howe standing ovation was mad shivers

My Dad splits season tickets with some of his friends. They're in section 111 row 24, behind where the Canucks shoot twice.