• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Alexander Radulov Incident

Rate this topic

Thats f***ed up. There is absolutely no question that was 100% intentional. It doesn't surprise me either though being that its radulov.

I was saying it when he was in Nashville and I still feel the same way now. Radulov is a little *****.

I don't see anything at all about this to indicate he did it on purpose.

Their reactions afterwards pretty clearly show they were both surprised. I read somewhere an interview with both guys and they both said it was completely accidental.

People making a big issue over nothing.

Maybe you should actually watch the video. He looked back directly at his coach, TWICE, then smacked him right in the face.

I honestly can't imagine how anyonne with eyes would think that wasn't intentional.

Edit: after rewatching, he not only takes two looks back, he then turns his head directly at the coach, AS he is swinging the stick at his face.

Edited by sleepwalker

Their reactions afterwards pretty clearly show they were both surprised. I read somewhere an interview with both guys and they both said it was completely accidental.

People making a big issue over nothing.

So him looking back at his coach 2 times and then hitting him with the stick was no indication of him doing it on purpose? he even looks at him while swinging

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Who the hell jerks their stick back that far, even if there was no one behind them they wanted to hit? It's clearly intentional. He looks before and while he's swinging, jerks his whole body back to reach back farther, and nevermind that to swing back that far goes beyond normal range of motion.