• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,195 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'll admit watching him this season he seems a lot less dangerous then he has in previous years. But a player with his calibre could turn it around in a game, and have a fantastic finish to the season. Then it becomes a whole new story with Hank come playoff time. Off year so far yes, but then you have players like Flip and Huds who are having career years playing alongside Zdawg. So with bad comes good and again, he could turn it around in a day. Do we really wanna miss out on a heart like this in the post-season ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05YS1DAnAMo

nuff said...that's an attestement to Z's leadership having both of his linemates having career years. and flip was playing with Z last year before and during the playoffs when he started to really turn his game up. trading Z would be useless cause the only forward in the NHL that's all around better than Hank is Dats at this point. wait until the playoffs when Z goes into an unknown gear and everyone on here starts the "Z playoff beast appreciation" thread...

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#62 Krystal

Krystal

Hank's My Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Trade Hank?

Posted Image