• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Donaldjr2448

Sam Gagner

Rate this topic

Sam Gagner of the Edmonton Oilers scored 8 points tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks. Gagne was named the First, Second, and Third Star tonight in Edmonton as well. I think he may be off the trading block.

In the last two games in Edmonton, the Oilers have outscored the Hawks 17-6. OUCH!!!

Gagner is now in the company with Wayne Gretzky and Paul Coffey with 8 points in a game! Amazing.

Sorry Sam for spelling your name wrong in the topic sentence.

Edited by Donaldjr2448

Gagne was named the First, Second, and Third Star tonight in Edmonton as well.

why is that? will they now start calling him "the hero of the universe" or something else? I mean, why not?

Edited by RusDRW

Sam Gagner of the Edmonton Oilers scored 8 points tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks. Gagne was named the First, Second, and Third Star tonight in Edmonton as well. I think he may be off the trading block.

In the last two games in Edmonton, the Oilers have outscored the Hawks 17-6. OUCH!!!

Gagner is now in the company with Wayne Gretzky and Paul Coffey with 8 points in a game! Amazing.

Sorry Sam for spelling your name wrong in the topic sentence.

Or his stock just increased, and an unsuspecting team will have to part with another pick/prospect. "He shares a scoring record with Gretzky you know?!" :D

EDIT: Hit post without actually typing anything (non-functioning brain moment), then edited it for it not to work :( Bad morning lol

Edited by Wing Across The Pond

I always liked Sam Gagner. He takes a lot of s*** up there from that Edmonton media. And then being a target of trade rumors regularly. I say good for him! I hope he gets moved to a competitive team, where he can showcase his skills!