• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Unfortunately I've watched enough hockey over the last 25 years of my life to know when you don't score on a 5 on the 3 you usually don't win hockey games. Good night everyone I wish the Wings could prove me and that wrong but it hardly happens.

I agree with you. When I post stuff like this people think I'm nuts.

Will the Wings even score tonight? I bet if they do it will be those garbage type goals that came in the Montreal game.

Yep, they will and nope, it won't be one of those kind of goals. Now, go watch NFL network and get lathered up watching Rich Eisen.

Unfortunately I've watched enough hockey over the last 25 years of my life to know when you don't score on a 5 on the 3 you usually don't win hockey games. Good night everyone I wish the Wings could prove me and that wrong but it hardly happens.

That's usually my theory too. I hope they can prove me wrong tonight.

Edited by Hatchet Barry

The thing is that if you stop watching in the first period, then you would've missed all the games they won in spite of not scoring on a 5 on 3.

Yep, they will and nope, it won't be one of those kind of goals. Now, go watch NFL network and get lathered up watching Rich Eisen.

Sound FX is on NFL Network and that show sucks and at 11:00 its NFL Total Access which I already watched at 7:00.

And no I don't think the Wings will get any meaningful goals tonight as they can't even hit the net tonight.

Just start the Superbowl already as this game is just a waste of time for my weekend and the result was pretty much decided once Jimmy got injured.

If I ever get banned from this forum, I feel better knowing someone is around who will continue my legacy.