• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Is this Sam Gagner kid on the block?

Wouldn't that be nice? They could have 2 streaky scorers!

Maybe they can put gagner and franzen on the same line. That way the line will rotate between being the 1st line and the 4th line depending on which way they're streaking haha

Conklin thanks but no thanks get a goalie in there that will show up for the 15 games he is going to get behind Howard

I mean the Wings took care of the two relevant teams on this Western swing but why not take the easiest 2 against these scrubs?

Let the route begin guys and might as well have the entire team rest while Jimmy's injured b/c they are all losses!

Now we know why Darren Helm is the fastest player in the league who can't score.

Hmmm. Just realized. "Score" rhymes with "ignore". :thumbs-up:

I think people are forgetting that Kronwall was standing still on the first goal scored while Stuart was out of position. And you all expect Ty to stop redirects so close? No one was even getting Gagner out the way. Let's just leave a guy alone who was dominate last game and is showing signs of doing the same thing tonight. Pretty stupid on the Wings part.

It has nothing do to with the guys playing in front of him? This is a TEAM sport!

There were times in the first period that our guys looked like an AHL team. No chemistry, iffy passing, and NO idea what to do with the puck. And the five on three?! Downright scary at times.

I honestly think Conkilin has absolutely zero confidence in himself right now. He`s probably thinking he`s done as a Wing. I hope the Wings come out to start the second with their D tightend up and ready to get back to their game.

Conklin Is Such a Waste. :thumbup:

i totally agree with u buddy oh mister holland r u watching this ugly display of goaltending no offense for someone whose suppose to be the best gm it the league u sure make some stupid dumb decisions for the team why the hell would u sign back conklin when he played like crap the last 2 seasons in st louis enough with this lollygagging stop wasting our time and the teams time trade for nabokov already what the hell r u waiting for with the cap space we have u better be aggressive at the deadline and not stand pat like u always do like a coward we need some changes on the team for the better

We failed to score on a 5 on 3. This is our problem. That and CallSam#89.

I agree, but it really does absolutely kill me that the most experienced fighter on our team can't beat down Ben fricking Eager. Jesus. As my wife put it, "Bob Probert has to be out in space saying, 'Oh, what the f***...' right now."

When Jimmy comes back the Wings will be back down the the 4th or 5th seed as the Canucks & someone from the Central will both overtake them as they just cannot play solid hockey without Jimmy. This team once played well for a medicore Chris Osgood but they can't do a lick with Conklin in goal.

There were times in the first period that our guys looked like an AHL team. No chemistry, iffy passing, and NO idea what to do with the puck. And the five on three?! Downright scary at times.

Yep, Mule looks like he doesn't give a s***, the passing has been off the marks all game long, Z looks like he is skating in sand. Hell I've been more impressed with Homer than most of our top players. His passing is way better than some of our top wingers.