• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

My grandmother could have passed the puck faster than the Wings did on that 5 on 3 two-minute power play…..that was just awful. That was a classic example of why the Wings’ power play stinks…,… if you are not making good crisp multiple tape-to-tape passes you will not score….period. You have to get the defensemen moving around and the only way to do that is by puck movement. I think the Wings need a new assistant coach.

Holland better get a decent backup goalie and soon…. Otherwise it will cost the Wings the top spot in the west.

Wings are just not taking this game seriously, another night off. Not like if it was playoffs the Wings wouldn't tear the Oilers apart, it is annoying though that they don't put forth the effort for the easy points.

Edited by Yak19

My grandmother could have passed the puck faster than the Wings did on that 5 on 3 two-minute power play…..that was just awful. That was a classic example of why the Wings’ power play stinks…,… if you are not making good crisp multiple tape-to-tape passes you will not score….period. You have to get the defensemen moving around and the only way to do that is by puck movement. I think the Wings need a new assistant coach.

Holland better get a decent backup goalie and soon…. Otherwise it will cost the Wings the top spot in the west.

New assistant coach may be going a little far, they gave a great offense, they just need to figure out their PP.

And JMac would be a good backup if they would just keep him up and send Conklin down

Now a question...is the camera on the wrong side or is the team benches on the wrong side? Is this the only rink set up like this? Strange to look at the back's of the players. LOL! Even when I go to a game I have to sit across the rink facing the team.