• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

I picked up Conks in my fantasy league after Howie went down, but maybe I should've grabbed JMac instead....

I drafted conks in the beginning of the year. I gelt like a genius after his first game... Then the rest of his season happened

Keep up the positivity.

It's the truth! If you to act all tough & s*** that what happens you end up having to kill penalties. Remember what killed us in game 1 against San Jose last year? Yea 2 penalties 1 by Bertuzzi & 1 by Abby in the OT.

So yea be tough and retialiate and then you end up in the box and get score on while killing the PP.

I drafted conks in the beginning of the year. I gelt like a genius after his first game... Then the rest of his season happened

LOL I had him early in the year too, thinking it was a can't miss insurance policy for Howard, maybe we jinxed poor Conks

Point of order.

Note how fighting has not turned this game around. It has nothing to do with who is fighting, it has to do with the fact we aren't scoring. It has nothing to do with the fact that we don't have quality depth, it has to do with our top six. We need to add a good top six forward and balance out the talent.

I still say Fil Dats and Franzen need to be together on the top line... but there is nothing else to make the second line really respectable. Cleary, Hudler, Bertuzzi, Homer... these guys cannot help Zetter. We are two top six forwards short honestly... Maybe Hudler and Zetter can work together if they get the right chemistry guy.

Point of order.

Note how fighting has not turned this game around. It has nothing to do with who is fighting, it has to do with the fact we aren't scoring. It has nothing to do with the fact that we don't have quality depth, it has to do with our top six. We need to add a good top six forward and balance out the talent.

I still say Fil Dats and Franzen need to be together on the top line... but there is nothing else to make the second line really respectable. Cleary, Hudler, Bertuzzi, Homer... these guys cannot help Zetter. We are two top six forwards short honestly... Maybe Hudler and Zetter can work together if they get the right chemistry guy.

The fight seemed to help Edmonton, though.

Besides the PP, the biggest things that irks me about the Wings is there never seems to be anyone:

- stick on the ice in front of the net during a centering pass

- taking it to the net

It sure would be nice to score at least one goal this period, since Joey is doing his share. (When was the last time Z scored?

I can't even remember...oh wait, I guess it was a SO goal; seems like a year ago!)

It sure would be nice to score at least one goal this period, since Joey is doing his share. (When was the last time Z scored?

I can't even remember...oh wait, I guess it was a SO goal; seems like a year ago!)

Hard to believe Miller has as many as Z, and Cleary and Bert both have more