• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Wings can't score unless the Oilers score on own net. This team has once again put its head up its asses against an inferior opponent!

If you're this big of a ****** with the Wings in first place, will you kill yourself if they slump their way down in the standings? I'd be perfectly okay with that scenario.

If you're this big of a ****** with the Wings in first place, will you kill yourself if they slump their way down in the standings? I'd be perfectly okay with that scenario.

I've been pissed since I attended game 7 2009 against the Pens and all I want is a Cup and anything less makes me mad. As far as dropping down the standings go well without Jimmy for a few weeks they will certainly do that.

You are kidding right?

How many goals does he have when the game was tied? When the Wings are losing? Franzen useless...

Coming from GMR, I'm pretty sure that was tongue-in-cheek. I agree with you to the extent that Franzen definitely had his upside, but really does not have the mental fortitude to pull the team out of a tailspin, though.