• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Yzguy

Bert

Rate this topic

Whiskey Tango . . . How does Bert get two goals, the second with 3:41 remaining to put the Wings up, only to have the team falter and get into a shootout, get a goal in the shootout, and not be one of the game's stars? Is the NHL against Bert? I didn't see the game, and evidently Hank got three assists, fine. But Bert was the reason the rest of the team was able to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory. C'mon NHL!

LGRW!

Bert has been great all season. Sure he takes some dumb penalties but often those are reputation calls at best. I for one hope that he plays a couple more years. He is cheap and he looks after his team. Pavel and Z seems to play well with him and he keeps the flies off. Mule needs to play more like Bert.

Bert has been great all season. Sure he takes some dumb penalties but often those are reputation calls at best. I for one hope that he plays a couple more years. He is cheap and he looks after his team. Pavel and Z seems to play well with him and he keeps the flies off. Mule needs to play more like Bert.

:clap:

I took it for granted that this would be his last year, but he says that he is in the best shape he's been in years, and on a line with Franzen, wether centerred by Z or Dats, has got to be a nightmare to play against. I really like his constant snarl. He's got some old school habits that get him in trouble with todays game.