• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miller76

Another crybaby

Rate this topic

Avoiding the mention of Jiri Hudler’s name, or the fact the Detroit Red Wing worm smashed Sharp’s wrist with a vicious slash

:hysterical: This guy has never even watched Hudler play! Huder? Visious? Oh that hurts, stop I am laughing so hard!

I do like the name Worm for Jiri though! I think if a worm had a face, it would be Jiri's! (quick someone photoshop it!)

Jiri "The Worm" Hudler ©

Fans are going to be fans. A lot will say that the referees are going to be against them from minute one, no matter what the team is going to be.

We've seen plenty go against us for intent to blow the whistle on disallowed goals to phantom goalie interference calls on Holmstrom and who knows what else.

And I absolutely dispise when fans rant that officials blew a series or caused a loss and act petty whenever it is clear black or white that your team simply just lost. I'm going to be one of the first though to call out when an official blew an obvious call or a stupid rule like phantom interference/intent to blow screws over a team. I hate when fans act petty and I also hate when officials play a bigger hand than necessary in determining the outcome of a game.

Happens to all teams. I rarely ever go this route but our last game against Vancouver, it was a rare game where we actually benefited from some goofed up or missed calls that could have favored Vancouver. Could they have won the game if they got some of those calls? Perhaps, perhaps not, but the refs were not that great in that game, and for a rare time the Wings were fortuante benefactors more often than not.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I still think it's funny that they think Hudler broke Sharp's wrist. I watched that replay just about as many times as Homer's supposed trip on Seabrook (who displayed a masterful dive instead) and didn't see anything even remotely close to something from Jiri that would have broken Sharp's wrist.

Edited by edicius

Isn't that quote from a blog that's somehow associated with the paper's website?

It doesn't look like it was an actual article.

after reading for a second time, it seems like a blogger that contributes pieces to the website.

For God's sake, Hudler is a worm. he trained with UFC fighters, he is bad as it gets. you can't let scum like huddler play in this league after he spends his summer hanging out with UFC maniacs, smashing skulls and bruising women. Finally the truth comes out on this dirt bag.

You realize its just an "article" intentionally trolling since he knows it'll get him some clicks and page views.

And you're just helping him out by posting the link...

Sorry I will never ever do it again! :rolleyes: