• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/6 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

It was painful to see Wings lost that one point against Oilers. Hope to see better effort tonight from the team, specifically from Franzen, who has been useless lately and waste of Pavels talent on that line. Looking for better effort al around, especially from our top players. Can't simply pass on easy points from bottom teams.

Go Wings !

The way I see it, if we can come away with a solid W tonight then that makes the record for this road trip 3-1-1 (which is a very good record considering the time of the year and the injury to Howard). After this road trip is over tonight, we have a very favorable schedule, having 18 of the final 28 games at home, where the Red Wings have been so much more dominant for multiple reasons. I doubt we see improvement to the Powerplay tonight, but I think with the Wings being at home so much for the remainder of the season, it will really give babs a lot of extra time to work on things like the Powerplay and things kicking in motion.

I'm not concerned with which goalie starts.

If the team can't convert on powerplays and/or stops playing before the end of the period and/or doesn't give the goalie any help, the results will not be what we want.

Hopefully they learned that it is easier to take the lead than to catch up to the lead.

Wings 4: Zata, Bert, Miller, Kronner

Yotes 1: Doan

Yep. The team wasn't all that much better than Conklin. Not a helluva lotta help out there.

All right! Time for Red Wings hockey! Good to hear MacDonald is getting another chance, he was great in the last game and here's to him stepping up and playing just as well as he did last time. The Yotes beat a tough Sharks team not too long ago so they might put up a good challenge. Here's to having our players step it up a bit more in the absence of Jimmy.

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Filppula, Miller)

Coyotes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!