• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ismael313

Detroit Red Wings replica ring

Rate this topic

Hey Wings fans, I have been on this site since 04 but never signed up until a few months ago. but Im looking for a ring to buy. I cant find any good ones, i want a silver one and it doesnt matter if its a championship ring or just a fan ring. So if you guys can really help that would be great, thank you.

I dont know where to put this post, but feel free to move it to where it belongs. I know that there's a few people here always wake up on the other side of the bed...."everyday"

Hey Wings fans, I have been on this site since 04 but never signed up until a few months ago. but Im looking for a ring to buy. I cant find any good ones, i want a silver one and it doesnt matter if its a championship ring or just a fan ring. So if you guys can really help that would be great, thank you.

I dont know where to put this post, but feel free to move it to where it belongs. I know that there's a few people here always wake up on the other side of the bed...."everyday"

Something like this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2008-Detroit-Red-Wings-Ititch-Stanley-Cup-Championship-Champions-Ring-/250987625737?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a70073d09#ht_1357wt_1122

Yes like this. But the only 1s I see are size 12.

Highly doubtful you'll find any other size. From what I've read, they only make them in that size as they are meant as a collection item and not to be wore. I have a replica of each as part of my hockey collection and they are all the same size.

Edited by Jasper84