• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Sabres` Tragicomedy Continues

Rate this topic

Indeed. All things considering for them this season not a bad job tbh.

Agreed. The Sabres are my 'secondary team' so-to-speak - obviously they had a tough season with a lot of setbacks. I was really hoping to see them pull it out, but even if they had made the playoffs they likely would have been completely exhausted by the time they got there.

Well, I gotta imagine that Ruff has coached his last with Buffalo.

How's that Leino deal looking now?

Started playing better and better when the games mattered the most. Sucked in the beginning of the season. Too bad there weren't enough players who cared like he did.

This season is becoming a tragicomedy for the Wings. One point, we were talking about #1 in the West and now look at us.

Yea, 21 straight playoff appearances and 4 cups in the last 15 years.

Look at how much of a tragicomedy we have become.

/sarcasm

Edited by Nightfall

Miller hasn't been the same since his hit by Luicic.

That is partially true... after the Lucic hit, Miller did not play well until around the All Star break. After that, he was phenomenal until the last handful of games. He didn't get much rest and looked worn into the ground. But I agree with the sentiment that the Lucic hit derailed their entire season.

wgrz.com.

Let the flinging begin.

I have seen a few tweets/opinions from media members that Roy is saying this because he's pretty sure he won't be back. The Sabres need to move him to move forward in my opinion. While I think Ruff is a good coach, this season has shown me that he just isn't effective for this team anymore.

Guest Crymson

Well, I guess the combined 30 years of failure that those two have combined for in the organization just isn't enough.

Edited by Crymson

What?

I think HE MEANT, "If they (Buffalo) dont get Parise, should Holland go after him in the offseason."

Even then I hope it was rhetorical because that question is ripe for heavily sarcastic comments from the peanut gallery.

Since Im being nice, YES, Holland should do what ever he can to sign Parise... IN THE OFFSEASON.

It is a bit hard to do any signings when Parise is still playing as are we. So when we are allowed to start trading, in the offseason, we should sign him among others.

Guest Crymson

NOOOOOOOOOO1.jpg

They made it to the Stanley Cup finals on the strength of having the best goalie in the world. And had Regier managed to put a half-decent roster in front of Hasek, the Sabres would have won that Cup.

Edited by Crymson