• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

Miller Time Appreciated Thread

Rate this topic

Name me ONE shift in ANY game in which he took it off? Bet you can't do it!

Does making a horrific defensive zone turnover that leads directly to a goal count? ;)

EDIT: Tongue-in-cheek doesn't work on this board, eh?

Edited by Nev

millertimevintagetin.jpg

Miller Bros

It's the first time since Oct. 10, 1973, that brothers accounted for a winning goal and a shutout on the same night.

Phil Esposito completed a hat trick with the go-ahead goal for Boston in a 6-4 season-opening victory for the Bruins at Vancouver. Down the West Coast in Los Angeles, brother Tony Esposito stopped all 25 shots he faced as the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-0.

I was always in the "we don't need both Eaves and Miller!" party, and I was also in the "keep Eaves, ditch Miller!" party, and the "I don't hate Miller, BUT..." party.

Glad Holland and company know just a tad bit more about this sport than I do. :thumbup:

Miller has been huge for us, playing very well on that third line and creating a ton of the chances himself. The great thing about a guy like Miller is that if injuries ever occur to the forward group, he can be slotted into almost any line and fill the void needed. A very versatile player. Keep up the good work!

There is a difference between making a mistake and not playing hard.

Pretty much it.

As long as mistakes like that aren't the norm and the player is giving the effort, I'm rarely going to go nuts on a guy for making a mistake or brainfart. Happen to pretty much everybody.

Miller is not overly physical and will never be a 30-goal scorer but he busts his rear end pretty much every play which is his most important quality for this team.

Good to see him get rewarded on the stat sheet some lately.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I started turning grey when I was 16- before Drew was born.

He is really doing well this season. He and Helm and Abby have been great. You can never have too much depth.

I love this dude. I have all but decided that the next hamster will be Drew.