Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

At this point im waiting on cod and the war z

#22 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,838 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Well I waaaaas looking forward to getting tickets to the Wings/Bruins game but we all know how that's turned out so far :brow:

Edited by Hockeymom1960, 13 October 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#23 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Assassin's Creed III is pretty much the only game on my radar at the moment. However, for a number of reasons, I probably won't be getting it until next year at the earliest, so the rest of 2012 is practically a blank slate for me.

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#24 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

Well Torchlight is the only one for me cheap, playing it casually with some friends using LAN and some modifications.
Diablo 3 never appealed to me

Borderland for whatever reason just like Portal couldn't get me thrilled, maybe cause I am not into that sort of humour.
Sent from my BlackBerry

Edited by frankgrimes, 23 October 2012 - 09:45 PM.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey !

#25 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Well, it looks like I might be getting AC3 sooner than expected. Might be playing it by this time next week!

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#26 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

This time next week i'll be well into Halo 4. I'm a lot more excited since reading a lot of the reviews. A 9.8 from IGN is the highest rating in a long time, i'm glad the new developer stayed on the same track for Halo and didn't screw the pooch.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#27 roboginger

roboginger

Jr. Prospect

• 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

I have been playing Guild wars 2, i like that a lot.

And was anticipating Diablo 3 to be released.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users