• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/10 GDT : Ducks 1 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

The Ducks have been great lately, the Wings can't play them like they do against any other non playoff team. Gotta f*** up those *******.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 18-game winning streak (4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 2 shootouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Anaheim

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Home: 7-game winning streak (2 shutouts, 1 overtime)

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 10W

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Anaheim

Overall: 7W-2L-1OTL

Home: 9W-1L

Home Games / Away Games

This is the second game of six consecutive home games, played

Record v. Anaheim

All-time, Overall v. Anaheim

70G: 45W-16L-7T-0RT-2OTL-0SOL

All-time, Home v. Anaheim

25G: 29W-3L

Season Record v. Anaheim

This is the third game, of four, v. Anaheim this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

2W

This is the second, and final, home game of v. Anaheim this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

February 10

This is the 29th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 28 games:

12W-11L-5T

This is the second regular-season games v. Anaheim played on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

LGW.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

Getzlaf used to be a monster. But now he seems fairly invisible. Am I the only one who noticed this? I guess winning a cup and a gold medal has satisfied him.

I still hate the Ducks. Except for Emu :wub:

I agree, that I hope the Wings show up tonight. There is a record on the line, which I won't spell out so as not to jinx anything -- but more to the point, they have to play hard. Coasting/floating through the game tonight with the Quacks won't cut it.

Thanks for the GDT, Mike! :)

I can't express how much I dislike the Ducks (for obvious reasons). I'm hoping the Wings destroy them. The Ducks have been playing stellar as of late under Boudreau. So, it should be a very entertaining game. Lets Go WIngs....keep that home streak alive.

With the Winter Classic officially announced, I think he'll play one more season for sure.

Hopefully...I think a lot of it depends on the condition of his body. Poor guy takes a beating every night he might not want to put up with it for another year.

I'll be here watching though it seems we have quite a few LGWers going to the game. Make sure you all cheer extra loud for Homer's big night :) As others have said, we have to play hard tonight and better get the win.

Go Wings!!