No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/10 GDT : Ducks 1 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

1328890772[/url]' post='2254628']

per redwings twitter/babcock:

mursak/emmerton/homer will be the 4th line,

Kindl in Commie out.........

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why Commie is not in for games like this. (And yes, I started to yell. Are they showcasing him or something?!

With the Winter Classic officially announced, I think he'll play one more season for sure.

I hope they just play a looped video of Homer saying "for sure" in honor of his 1000th tonight.

Got to say that I'm more nervous about tonight's game being the streak-ender than Sunday's with the Flyers. Hope the boys don't overlook the Ducks like they've done with teams like the Habs, Islanders, etc. Prove me wrong Wings!

Why does everything have to go so slow at work on game days? I just want to get off work so I can go home, grab some buds, and watch some Red Wings hockey!

I read your post first thing at work this morning (lol priorities) and I related to it sooooo bad. Now im off work, fridge full of cold beer and ready to watch some duck hunting!

I always look forward to the games against the Ducks, minus the times they decide to be big douches. Here's to a good game between the always awesome Red Wings and the Ducks who have been playing better as of late under their new coach.

Red Wings 5 (Franzen, Holmstrom, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Helm)

Ducks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!