• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Flyers 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Great GDT Hockeytown just a correction the game is on 1270 tonite because the crappy pistons apprently play tonite and of course 97.1 has to bump our wings to that crappy signal of 1270. But anyways Wings win their 20th in a row over the flyers 4-1. No overtime needed GO WINGS!

It just doesnt feel right heading into a game like this without Jimmy, none the less Im glad to read the recovery is going well and hope he's back soon....But until then I look forward to Pavel & Z both snappin' a few home here and really get the big red machine clicking!

Edited by 13dangledangle

The Flyers have been my favorite NHLA team forever besides the wings course. So going to be a good game. With that being said lets get a Res Wings victory and make it 20 straight. I'm so pumped. Joey Mac has been solid! LET'S GO RED WINGS! Best franchise to ever play the game!I

I wonder if Commodore gets the nod tonight. I don't know if Philly will dress Rinaldo and Sestito, but someone is gonna be out there causing trouble. Abdelkader needs to continue to play aggressively, especially against a team like the Flyers.

The Flyers have a mediocre penalty kill, so hopefully we can get the puck down low, keep our feet moving, and draw some penalties. Throw everything at the net, Philly is 23rd in the league in goals against/game.

Make it 20 in a row at the Joe!

LGW :siren:

They lost to the Rangers yesterday and their PK was brutal. I watched part of the game at my Dad's house and if the Wings come out hard early it will lead to good things. There were a few instances where the blueshirts had Bobrovsky heat and just missed the net. That said, the Flyers will definitely be up for this game to play spoiler, so the Wings had best show up on time and play the full 60 (or more if needed)

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Home: 19-game winning streak (4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 3 shootouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Philadelphia

Overall: 2-game losing streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 10W

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Philadelphia

Overall: 5W-5L

Home: 8W-1L-1T

Home Games / Away Games

This is the third game of six consecutive home games, played

Record v. Philadelphia

All-time, Overall v. Philadelphia

122G: 46W-55L-21T

All-time, Home v. Philadelphia

62G: 33W-19L-10T

Season Record v. Philadelphia

This is the first game, of two, v. Philadelphia this season

This is the first, and final, home game of v. Philadelphia this season

Record on this Day

February 12

This is the 38th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 37 games:

12W-16L-9T

This is the second regular-season games v. Philadelphia played on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

LGW.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

Dammit, I thought this was a matinee game! :(

Anyway

1) 20 straight at home

2) Nick takes sole possession of 2nd all time in Red Wings appearances

3) Datsyuk to get back on the scoresheet after being quiet since the ASG.

kthxbye

So, tying an NHL record would be a great birthday present for me.

Also, somebody please tell me why in the hell we didn't sign Jagr?

Word,

LDi03

Because he didn't want to sign with us.

3 things I hope the wings have been doing since our last game:

1) Nothing but Power play drills.

2) mixing up the top 6.

3) Taking their vitamins.

So, tying an NHL record would be a great birthday present for me.

Also, somebody please tell me why in the hell we didn't sign Jagr?

Word,

LDi03

As far as I remember, the majority on this forum didn't want Jagr in Detroit, especially for the salary that he got in Philadelphia.

Edited by Kerjuxaxaxa

As far as I remember, the majority on this forum didn't want Jagr in Detroit, especially for the salary that he got in Philadelphia.

ah, but LGW posters are very fickle. Many didn't want to give Hudler another shot but alas, those posters are nowhere to be found.

Ya, a lot of folks didn't. I wouldn't have minded him here, but not at his salary. This may be hard to say, but I'd rather have Franzen at his cap hit than Jagr at his.... :puke:

...sorry, that just snuck up on me...I will get a mop.

ah, but LGW posters are very fickle. Many didn't want to give Hudler another shot but alas, those posters are nowhere to be found.

I am here! Present! Accounted for!

I do agree with you though, it seems I had a ton of supporters over the summer in my dislike for the little Piddler, but I am proud to say, my opinion has never faltered! :lol:

I am glad he is doing better, but only because it makes his trade value higher. BUT nobody wants him except Holland, so we will see him here again, for even more wasted cap space.

But that is just my opinion. At least he is playing better...

The Wings need their "A" game tonight, that's for sure. I'm sure we'll be swearing at the TV all night, the Flyers seem to get away with a lot of Bulls***.

Not sure on the decision to sit Commie tonight....may be a bit short-sighted.

:siren: :siren: GO WINGS!!! :siren: :siren:

The Wings need their "A" game tonight, that's for sure. I'm sure we'll be swearing at the TV all night, the Flyers seem to get away with a lot of Bulls***.

Not sure on the decision to sit Commie tonight....may be a bit short-sighted.

:siren: :siren: GO WINGS!!! :siren: :siren:

But bro, Kindl got a goal last game