• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Flyers 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Anti-wings slant?

Dave Strader used to be the play by play guy for the Wings and basically started his career with them.

Datsyuk says your 1-3-1 can suck it. All that's basically doing is giving him an obstacle course.

Pretty sure one broadcaster for the Wings and 3 against is still an anti-Red Wings slant. This crew just seems to give more time/discussion to EVERY team the Wings play against.

what's the deal with NHL site, Edi? Is it because NBC Sports took on VS and is showing the games?

GCL never shows any of the nationally televised games, be it Versus/NBCS or NHL Network (the latter of which is REALLY ridiculous). And considering that it truly seems like every other Wings game has been airing on one or the other, I have to go for streams. <_<

Nice goal. :D

Pretty sure one broadcaster for the Wings and 3 against is still an anti-Red Wings slant. This crew just seems to give more time/discussion to EVERY team the Wings play against.

I guess I'm not hearing it.

Strader is even keeled. Engblom is a chucklehead but seems fairly neutral. It's not like Olczyk is broadcasting, is he?

In what universe is that a penalty? It's in the bench!