• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT : Flyers 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Kinda seeing the same stuff we've been seeing from this team ever since the ASG. Playing just good enough to stay even with the other team. Maybe get a lead, then sit on it. Not doing anything more than the bare minimum. No real hustle. 10 seconds left in the period? Just float around, don't try to create one last chance. Driving the net? What's that?

Looking forward to another shootout. Not.

HUSTLE. It's Philadelphia. It's the chance to make history.

Guest The Production Line

For getting repeatedly punched in the face by Franzen?

No. For being a chippy player who'd rather put his team on the PK. Ever since going to Philly has game has changed as well as his attitude. He wouldn't be the first to undergo this transformation after going to Philly.

That Rinaldo hit has the Wings scared, there tossing the puck around without even looking, not hitting anyone anymore and even the Franzen thing he was tossing gloved punches. Like I said before the game, with Commie out we have no answer to the Flyers dirt. Bad luck for Joey, hopefully he shapes up.

I was not happy with the first period. The top 2 lines continue to have no chemestry with one another, but Babcock continues to play them together... I HATE that he takes so long to finally change things up but for the love of god take Franzen off of Datsyuk's line!! Franzen is playing pretty bad right now, giving the puck away and just kind of floating around.

Other than that, I hope the lines get changed up a bit and the Wings do a better job gaining Philly zone and cycling the puck and getting chances on net. So far they gain the zone, shoot the puck and then Philly clears it... we need PRESSURE!

I was not happy with the first period. The top 2 lines continue to have no chemestry with one another, but Babcock continues to play them together... I HATE that he takes so long to finally change things up but for the love of god take Franzen off of Datsyuk's line!! Franzen is playing pretty bad right now, giving the puck away and just kind of floating around.

Other than that, I hope the lines get changed up a bit and the Wings do a better job gaining Philly zone and cycling the puck and getting chances on net. So far they gain the zone, shoot the puck and then Philly clears it... we need PRESSURE!

Yeah apart from Zetterberg lifting his game, nothing good can be said about the top 2 lines since the ASG. A shakeup is much needed.

No. For being a chippy player who'd rather put his team on the PK. Ever since going to Philly has game has changed as well as his attitude. He wouldn't be the first to undergo this transformation after going to Philly.

He played a chippy game in LA as well.

Haha. It must be him, right? As I said, you expect him to be an enforcer.

He isn't.

he can still go after a guy his size who just attempted to destroy ericsson. If it was some known tough guy who hit Ericsson than it is a different story. In the case that you don't fight rinaldo at least destroy his ass later in the game with a similar but legal hit.

Guest The Production Line

He played a chippy game in LA as well.

No where close to the level he does in Philly.

he can still go after a guy his size who just attempted to destroy ericsson. If it was some known tough guy who hit Ericsson than it is a different story. In the case that you don't fight rinaldo at least destroy his ass later in the game with a similar but legal hit.

So can Helm, Miller, Bert, E, and White. But you expect Abby to do it. Obviously you believe he is an enforcer. I'd love to see him challenge Rinaldo, but I won't hold it against him if he doesn't since he isn't an enforcer.

Who's ready for a RED WINGS victory?! I know I am.

Prepared here. With celebratory cookie dough.