• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Mike Comrie announces retirement at 31

Rate this topic

This was what stood out to me:

The Oilers opt to trade him to the Anaheim Ducks for "prospect Corey Perry and a first-round draft pick," according to the LA Times, but GM Kevin Lowe wants Comrie to pay the Oilers $2.5 million as a condition for the trade.

I didn't remember that one. Boy would that have been a bad trade.

Edited by Zetts

"He's the one on the left" :lol: Put on a little baby weight, there, Mike. I saw "Mike Commodore" too, when I first glanced at the thread. The guy's got plenty of money, why not go enjoy your life? Have a sandwich, or something.

Good luck to him, of course. :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39

Honestly its hard to feel sorry for Comrie when he gets to go home to Hilary Duff everyday my god. I think this is the longest ive ever viewed a single topic on LGW just to look at the pictures. Now I cant wait for Mike Fisher to retire lol.

Edited by wingfanatic4alltime

Honestly its hard to feel sorry for Comrie when he gets to go home to Hilary Duff everyday my god. I think this is the longest ive ever viewed a single topic on LGW just to look at the pictures. Now I cant wait for Mike Fisher to retire lol.

Right? I mean now he gets to sit home on top of his millions (and Hillary's millions too) and relax and make babies. (Hopefully his hip doesn't give out :scared: ) Such a hard life... poor guy. Must be nice!!! In all seriousness though good luck to his "future endeavors".

PS. Wow Mrs. Duff sure looks good, I knew she always was good looking but don't recall her looking that good!

Guest stinky fish taco

a lot of people here taking offense to calling a guy out for having moobs.

hitting a little too close to home?