• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Lids fantasy replacement.

Rate this topic

Swede for Swede  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None on that list.

I think Suter is a better replacement for #5, both he and Weber are cornerstone guys. I just think Suter's style matches Lids more, I think of Weber as a more talented Stuart. That more physical game, as opposed to Suter who plays a more comparable style to Lids.

Either would be my top choice, also included in this "fantasy" would be Doughty as another one not on that list.

The only partly interesting name on that list to me is Enstrom.

Thanks Tim, i did try and make it as simple as i could but i suppose not simple enough for some. :D

Haha.. I honestly overlooked what SWEDE in the original post, and it looks like just about everyone else did also. I apologize on the behalf of those of us who can't read. :D

Can I pick a cyborg version of Nick if all the parts were made by Volvo so he would still be all Swedish?

I say HOW BOUT NICK??? Not like he's old, decrepit and past his prime. IMO this is his prime. We should be hoping that he signs for just ONE MORE YEAR... AGAIN!!.

Thanks Tim, i did try and make it as simple as i could but i suppose not simple enough for some. :D

In the future I would recommend putting the Swede part somewhere near the title of either the poll or the thread as both appear before your OP.

That was what got me a tad confused.

I'll take a clone of Nick.

I've read that they have been working on Lidstrom's clone in a little hide out north of Vasteras. They are said to have had some set backs, and that is the real Nick keeps beating the cloned Nick. They predict the 2.0 version to be ready to go by the summer of 2013.

Edited by 13dangledangle

What about Doughty? He is having growing pains, but he might chip in the most overall offense in the long run.

I remember tweeting Bob Duff (Ask The Duffer) asking if Detroit would be smart enough to toss him an offer sheet in Mid-July and here's what he said "Doubt it, though Babcock absolutely loves Doughty after 2010 Olympics." Though I'd like to have Doughty.