• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/14 GDT : Stars 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

I hope the club doesn't sleep on the Stars. We should me making history tonight. No shootout/overtimes again please.

Guest irishock

We could break a record tonite but yet we arent even on 97.1 because they have the crappy Pistons on :rolleyes:

Either way histroy is being made and no overtime/shootout this game! Go Wings!!

Seriously...Who the hell would care about Spurs-Pistons? This isn't 2005. Neither team is relevant.

This is the last home game of the regular season that I will be pretty disappointed if we lose. The rest after this one are just bonus points. Let's set a new record tonight! I'm going to predict my first blowout of the season. 6-2 Wings.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Home: 20-game winning streak (4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 3 shootouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Dallas

Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 10W

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Dallas

Overall: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home Games / Away Games

This is the fourth game of six consecutive home games

Record v. Dallas / Minnesota

All-time, Overall v. Dallas / Minnesota

239G: 104W-96L-34T-0RT-2OTL-3SOL

All-time, Home v. Dallas / Minnesota

119G: 60W-41L-16T-0RT-1OTL-1SOL

Season Record v.Dallas

This is the final game, of four, v. Dallas this season. The Club's record in the previous three games:

3W

This is the final home game, of two, v. Dallas this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

February 14

This is the 37th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 36 games:

19W-12L-5T

This is the fifth regular-season games v. Dallas / Minnestoa played on this day. The Club's record in the four previous games:

2W-1L-1T

LGW.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

Guest Hatethedrake!

The Blues are forcing the Wings to keep winning. Which they will once again tonight. Wings 4, Stars 2. Dats with 2, Z and Mule with 1 each.

Remember years ago in the playoffs when Detroit used to have that audio clip that said something like "nobody comes into our house and pushes us around", And it got everyone so fired up. We need that mentality going into this one, give them hell boys.

LGRW!!!!!!!

Big game. Big two points. It's a tight race right now, that can't be overlooked. I'm not trying to dump on the parade, it would be a major accomplishment. But I want the Cup. This means absolutely nothing to me moving forward if they lose to the Sharks again in the playoffs. That being said, let's go Wings. Let's go boys.

Haven't seen a game in a while it seems. I think they'll come out strong for a couple of reasons:

1) It seems like they're shifting into playoff mode.

2) They know they need to keep winning because they don't have much of a cushion. They are now motivated at the very least to stay ahead of St. Louis.

3) They want this 21st win. I know it seems like a bunch of professionals with a long history of winning probably wouldn't put too much stock in it, but it seems like they are atoning for last season's inconsistencies at home (as a recent article on the Freep I think attested).

Dallas better look out. The only way they run into trouble is if they look past Dallas by focusing on everything else and forget that there is a real hockey team they have to beat before getting the record, not an abstract idea.