• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/14 GDT : Stars 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Running out the door to the game right now with my sweetheart. Not what she had in mind for Valentines Day, but she should be used to it after 30 years.

Not worring about winning 21 straight, just focussing on getting the 2 points. 60 minutes of Hockey, boys. And, remember to help out your goalie. LGRW.

remember guys, if we break the record tonight it's not as impressive as the Bruins or Flyers because we have the shoot out.

Don't ruin our fun!

When was the last time we were this excited about a game in February?

If anything, when they tied this record it's even more impressive WITH the shootout..When Shootouts occur it's pretty much anyone's game. There's so many variables that go on during a shootout. The ice, the players, the goalies..That's just my opinion of course, but the people dismissing this record because we won Shootouts? They're fools.

Good luck tonight to our beloved team. I'm not expecting a victory because it seems too good to be true, but I hope to God that they win!!!

:octo: :beerbuddy: :octo:

ticketholders are just looking to take advantage of a rare weekday regular season game where the game actually means something, against dallas nonetheless

stubhub usually has some good deals for wings tickets though. i was able to ****** 2 tickets to sunday's game for $24 each after fees. They were selling for $50 minimum on ticketmaster and it was a premium game

I'd take Stubhub over Ticketmaster any time. That's who we go through; and none of it's cheap, but at least you don't feel totally screwed.

All right! Been waiting anxiously for this one since Sunday! Here's to a great game from the Wings showing they really want to make that new record. The crowd was outstanding in the Flyers game and here's to them being just as good if not better! Hoping to see all the players step it up and play a full 60 minutes game. Here's one for history :thumbup:

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Zetterberg, Filppula)

Stars 1

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!