• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MidMichSteve

Howard to start Sunday

Rate this topic

I think it's better to be safe than sorry. Plenty of time for him to get back into game shape after the injury, and Joey has been real good as a fill in. I really hope they don't rush this, but they're the professionals so I guess I just have to take their word for it.

Great news. Hope he is not phased by the injury and is still our guy that will lead our playoff run. Is Joey our backup now?

I hope he isn't phased either. I heard they were trying to come up with something for him to give him a litter extra cushion to insure his safety. I think he'll be good to go. I was wondering the same thing about MacDonald though. I hope he's our backup. He has been excellent as our backup in the time he's played. Sorry Conklin but bye-bye. As much as I want JMac as our backup I think it'll still be Conklin sadly to say.

Guest stinky fish taco

expected...it just wouldn't be the same if the sharks weren't snowing howard while outscoring the wings yet again.

expected...it just wouldn't be the same if the sharks weren't snowing howard while outscoring the wings yet again.

And it wouldn't be the same with out your lame attempts to troll. It was funny at first but now you just look foolish. I guess the mods still find you amusing. The LGW clown.

Great to hear. I'm glad "Howart" will be back so soon but I'm glad that we got to see j-mac do so well.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan