• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Blackhawks' Losing Streak: Nine Games and Counting

Rate this topic

The League website was either A) hacked into or B) it's tired; they show the current losing streak as six games.

By the way, their record for longest losing streak is 12 games.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Maybe they are not counting the SO loses?? Not sure. Thats the only 3 loses I can see that would fit. hahaha

whoever wins lets hope its in regulation, we dont need 3 point games.

whoever wins lets hope its in regulation, we dont need 3 point games.

No doubt... either we stay 15 points up on Chicago :lol: or we stay a point up on the Rags but gain a game in hand

Edited by HockeytownRules19

The Hawks are just lucky King Henrik took the night off tonight or this game would still be tied. Those early goals King Henrik would have had but because they all went in it killed the Rangers for the night. Kudos to the Hawks for taking advantage though, we all know what it feels like to win the first game after a long losing streak.

The Hawks are just lucky King Henrik took the night off tonight or this game would still be tied. Those early goals King Henrik would have had but because they all went in it killed the Rangers for the night. Kudos to the Hawks for taking advantage though, we all know what it feels like to win the first game after a long losing streak.

I agree Henrik would have stopped some of those, but they wouldn't have necessarily shot 5-hole if Henrik was in net.

3 of 4 of those goals were breakaways right? A lot of that is on D. Hawks playing well, Rangers playing awful.

So I guess it's a non-issue because Stan Bowman already said they will be buyers, but does anyone else think they should be sellers? I think they are more than 1 or 2 bandaids away from being a cup favorite. If they ship Hossa and/or Sharp, they could get an amazing return of picks and high-end prospects. I feel like they are going down Washington's path.

Guest Crymson

These threads need to be met with swift shutdowns.

Your belief in "karma" and its effect on such things needs to be met with a swift shutdown. It's just a silly attempt to make it seem as if some unknown force is controlling events. It's comforting to believe in, I'm sure, but it's ultimately nonsensical. How many threads do you think were made on opposing teams` forums about this skid when it hit six games? Seven? Eight? Come on.

As for the win, it's great for the Wings, because it eliminates one of the Rangers` games in hand.

Your belief in "karma" and its effect on such things needs to be met with a swift shutdown. It's just a silly attempt to make it seem as if some unknown force is controlling events. It's comforting to believe in, I'm sure, but it's ultimately nonsensical. How many threads do you think were made on opposing teams` forums about this skid when it hit six games? Seven? Eight? Come on.

As for the win, it's great for the Wings, because it eliminates one of the Rangers` games in hand.

Awww you mad bro?

So far, I'm 2/2 and you're still just the guy who started a bad karma thread. And, I care more about a team in the Wings division/conference than I do about a team in the East.

Guest stinky fish taco

i wouldn't worry about the rangers. the wings will have a hard enough time staying ahead of vancouver. they'll end up 2nd in the west at best.

Guest Hatethedrake!

i wouldn't worry about the rangers. the wings will have a hard enough time staying ahead of vancouver. they'll end up 2nd in the west at best.

Oh well. I had such high hopes for the Wings in the playoffs. But it's all over now. Thanks Wings. I now must turn out the bathroom light and play flashlight wars in the dark while listening to Miley Cyrus music. Maybe I shall play THE CLIMB. The Wings have such a high hill to climb if they can ever hope to be able to compete with the 77 Habs er I mean the 2012 Canucks. Lets pack er in boys! The Sisters are coming! The Sisters are coming!

Guest stinky fish taco

Talk about baseless pessimism.

i don't think it's baseless. if i count correctly, vancouver has 8 games remaining against teams in playoff position. detroit has 16.

it will be a much easier road for vancouver to come out on top, but a regulation win on the 23rd would obviously help the wings' chances.