• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

22 is the actual record

Rate this topic

This record falls too. Unlike Pavs, it does NOT get the assist. ;)

How mad are you now that Datsyuk made your two best defensemen look silly for two Wings goals tonight?

Not as mad as if they sign in Detroit to avoid being Datsyukianly dominated.

That would definitely suck. They've already knocked us out of the playoffs two years in a row, please Wings, beat them Sunday and deny them the pleasure.

Definitely. Can't stand the way in which the Sharks have the Wings' number. Could possibly be the worst feeling of this season to date.

How mad are you now that Datsyuk made your two best defensemen look silly for two Wings goals tonight?

nope,i am not mad,a loss is a loss and the preds still played a hard fought game and only kept detroit to two goals.

win or lose,i still love my preds,weber and suter are still great defenseman and the preds will bounce back against dallas on sunday

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Any lingering questions about the validity of the actual number of games can now be extinguished, right or wrong we still met the numbers. Now it's time for the other fans to do the classy thing and give credit where credit is due.

Next goal... most consecutive playoff home games won?

Any lingering questions about the validity of the actual number of games can now be extinguished, right or wrong we still met the numbers. Now it's time for the other fans to do the classy thing and give credit where credit is due.

Next goal... most consecutive playoff home games won?

Now we wait for Philly to chime in that the record is actually 24. That's how many they won, regular season + playoffs.

Can you imagine if Pittsburgh had somehow managed to reach and break the record, assuming Bettman's love child was still playing? Anyone questioning the validity of their record would be drummed out of the hockey fan ranks, with dishonor, and possibly some tar and feathers involved.

The speculation and doubts only arise because the Red Wings are the new record holder. That's the truth.

But But when the record was broke back then the planets were aligned in the right quadrant of planet x times the atmosphers lower pressure = the rate of netrons from the 5th star towards orion's belt. and That only happens once every 1000 years so there is no way the wings can tie the record. SO SUCK ON THAT WINGS FANS.

yea...that's how crazy it sounds to me.hahahaha WE WIN.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Guest Crymson

That's that, then. I wonder what new and interesting ways people will come up with to minimize it now...

Guest The Production Line

That's that, then. I wonder what new and interesting ways people will come up with to minimize it now...

MIlbury just ate his words.

It shouldn't really count because Crosby's out with a boo-boo and if Crosby was playing the record wouldn't have happened so it shouldn't count until he's back playing for good!

From NESN:

Former Boston Bruin "legend" Mike Milbury now claims that the NHL record for consecutive home wins is 24. "I dreamt it last night, after painting the town in St. Paul. Why do you think I was wearing sunglasses Liam McHugh was talking to me?. You know, I keep phoning Boston, I tell them who I am and ask for Harry Sinden. The woman says 'one moment please', I hear a click, then a dial tone. Same thing happens when i call Garth Snow. Anyway, I mooched a whole bunch of McDonald's coupons today. Sweet."