• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Steve Ott has praise for the Wings

Rate this topic

"It's incredible, it truly is. Twenty-one games in a row at home, let alone five in a row at home, is amazing. It's a tremendous accomplishment for their organization." -- Stars' Steve Ott on the Red Wings' 21-home-game record winning streak

Ott sucking up for a trade..........lol

Now there's a name no one has thrown into the hat, maybe Steve was throwing it in himself?

Nine years at the Stars maybe time for a move for the former 1st rounder.

you know, i was just talking about steve ott last night. typically i have found that when i hate somebody, i would end up liking them in detroit (there are some exceptions of course).

and i really ******* hate steve ott.

but if he quit taking stupid penalities it wouldnt be that bad. still no use for him here though..

Nice bit coming from Ott.

As for Parise...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulatcly uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"It's incredible, it truly is. Twenty-one games in a row at home, let alone five in a row at home, is amazing. It's a tremendous accomplishment for their organization." -- Stars' Steve Ott on the Red Wings' 21-home-game record winning streak

Very Cool on Ott's part. Say what ya want about the guy, but I would love to have him in the Winged Wheel Uniform. I must say a pretty classy act by Mr. Ott.

Nice to see that kind of respect from a guy that most people think he hates the Wings.

you know, i was just talking about steve ott last night. typically i have found that when i hate somebody, i would end up liking them in detroit (there are some exceptions of course).

and i really ******* hate steve ott.

but if he quit taking stupid penalities it wouldnt be that bad. still no use for him here though..

I feel the same about Doan, I hate him now, but god damn was he the only person on Phoenix who did anything in the playoffs last year. I would love to see him in the playoffs with teammates that could catch up with and/or outplay him... just not against us.

In a way it would be kind of nice having a tough guy for fighting on our team so that Berts or whoever wouldn't have to risk breaking their hands. Maybe just for a playoff run because he would be cheap.