• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
2probert4

Banner Hanging in Bridgestone Arena (Predators)

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Has Nostradamus predicted that Preds are going to be champs in this decade ?

Nostradamus has mentioned the Preds in his 5th quatrain...

In the time of the Spring the booger eaters from the south drank in celebration as joy was seen from all corners of the earth. No neck humans (Trotz) looked up at the sky and cried as his army raged on an ice sheet with strange colours on it. The booger eaters ruled and showed passion and courage as they triumphed against the men from the city of the woman with the torch (New York). The No Neck man inspired many as his army swept through and torched their enemies with extreme vigor and mammoth high flying boogers all through the south as they carried a strange looking silver chalice held high above their heads for all booger dwellers to see..

Edited by Hatethedrake!

It is a sign that is hanging in bridgestone arena,not a banner,the nashville predators goal is to win a stanley cup and to make bridgestone arena the #1 venue in the united states,that sign may look like they are calling themselves stanley cup champions,but everybody knows that the preds have not won a cup,yet,but that doesn't mean they can't have a goal to win one,i am sure that every team in this leauge has a goal the win the stanley cup

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Guest Hatethedrake!

Congrats to the Preds on winning the Cup. They deserved it. They played so well I don't even recall what happened. I wonder if Suter and Weber will stay now that they have both become Stanley Cup champions. So what does everyone think Kenny needs to do this off season to be able to dethrone the Preds as Cup champs? It's going to be tough. I heard that Carrie Underwood is going to sing We are the Champions on American Idol next week with Mike Fisher. That should be good. We can al learn from the Stanley Cup champion Nashville Predators.

Congrats to the Preds on winning the Cup. They deserved it. They played so well I don't even recall what happened. I wonder if Suter and Weber will stay now that they have both become Stanley Cup champions. So what does everyone think Kenny needs to do this off season to be able to dethrone the Preds as Cup champs? It's going to be tough. I heard that Carrie Underwood is going to sing We are the Champions on American Idol next week with Mike Fisher. That should be good. We can al learn from the Stanley Cup champion Nashville Predators.

You're mean. :cool:

Nostradamus has mentioned the Preds in his 5th quatrain...

In the time of the Spring the booger eaters from the south drank in celebration as joy was seen from all corners of the earth. No neck humans (Trotz) looked up at the sky and cried as his army raged on an ice sheet with strange colours on it. The booger eaters ruled and showed passion and courage as they triumphed against the men from the city of the woman with the torch (New York). The No Neck man inspired many as his army swept through and torched their enemies with extreme vigor and mammoth high flying boogers all through the south as they carried a strange looking silver chalice held high above their heads for all booger dwellers to see..

LOL

That is some funny stuff !

Edited by arag

That is one of the dumbest things I have seen in quite some time.

Also, isn't "One Goal" already the slogan for the Blackhawks? Pretty sure that's been the Hawks slogan for the past few years, including this one.

Also, isn't "One Goal" already the slogan for the Blackhawks? Pretty sure that's been the Hawks slogan for the past few years, including this one.

Yes, it is...

nhl_chicagoblackhawks_onegoal.jpg

Though technically theirs is "One Goal" and not "OneGoal".

Edited by Gizmo

I decipher this "corporate speak" all day long...so this one was easy for me to interpret.

Goal = A FUTURE accomplishment

*So they are in fact saying, they want to best the best venue in hockey and have their team win the Stanley Cup....at some future point. I would put this in the "Long Term" goal category.

The story behind those ‘Stanley Cup champion Nashville Predators hockey team’ signs inside arena

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/story-behind-those-stanley-cup-champion-nashville-predators-163018620.html

Actually, it's a mission statement. One fans weren't really supposed to see.