• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arag

Selanne ties Shanahan on NHL goal list

Rate this topic

Selanne's 19th of the season was also the 656th of his career, tying him with Brendan Shanahan for 12th place on the NHL list. It came a night after Boudreau sat the veteran for much of the third period in a 2-1 victory over Minnesota.

Would be nice for him to add a Stanley Cup with the Wings before he retires.

Edited by arag

I smell a disciplinary hearing :hockeysmile:

now honestly: congrats to Teemu. one of the classiest, hardest working and flashiest players of recent era. and I definitely hope he has more hockey left in the tank...

now honestly: congrats to Teemu. one of the classiest, hardest working and flashiest players of recent era. and I definitely hope he has more hockey left in the tank...

Agree 100%

Damn, you beat me to it!

"I'm Brendan Shanahan. Last night in Anaheim Teemu Salanne tied my goals record. The department of player safety has decided to suspend Teemu 82 games."

Damn, you beat me to it!

"I'm Brendan Shanahan. Last night in Anaheim Teemu Salanne tied my goals record. The department of player safety has decided to suspend Teemu 82 games."

Too late ! Shany should have anticipated that he may score and have the suspension handed out beforehand.

Edited by arag

My first Finnish hockey crush, you are the best, Teemu. Wanna be a Wing? :D

I sure hope he does! I'd love to see that! :)

And he will be a Wing as well. It just feels right to me.

I agree, it feels right. Its like a Modano or Hull or Robitaille. All came to Detroit for that "last run". Seeing Teemu in red and white would be awesome. I wonder what number Abby would change too? :P

Congrats to Selanne though, quite the accomplishment and quite the career so far. I think he still has gas left, from watching him he doesn't show signs of being old/aging. But then again I am not in his body