• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Ken Holland: "Right now, Joey is our #2 goalie"

Rate this topic

That's fine with me! I can't believe how well this has worked out (knock on wood). Didn't relish the thought of who we'd have to trade to get a decent backup goalie. I'm with you all on getting Howard and JMac into a regular rotation so Howie's ready to go in the playoffs.

Hope Conklin clears waivers. I know the Hawks have some goalie issues along with maybe some other teams.

I'm all for the Hawks taking him

Actually no not a smart move b/c in order for the Wings to finally solve the San Jose jinx they need Jimmy in net not MacDonald. I guess the home win streak ends tommorow.

San Jose hasn't really been that great this year and Red Wing killer Devin Setoguchi is no longer on their team

Actually no not a smart move b/c in order for the Wings to finally solve the San Jose jinx they need Jimmy in net not MacDonald. I guess the home win streak ends tommorow.

You have 134 total posts and -112 reputation.

That says it all right there considering your attitude on every post I have read.

I really hope Joet Mac doesnt get sent down, sorry Conks but I think it's safe to say he most likely wont be picked up off waivers. Joey is hot and playing real well in big games, his attitude alone about being sent down has red wing all over it...I guess we find out tomorrow.

I really hope Joet Mac doesnt get sent down, sorry Conks but I think it's safe to say he most likely wont be picked up off waivers. Joey is hot and playing real well in big games, his attitude alone about being sent down has red wing all over it...I guess we find out tomorrow.

Now we see if Conklin clears...