• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Zetterberg out vs. Predators, Tatar called up

Rate this topic

Damn I was going to throw some money on the game tomorrow because I will be in vegas. I don't bet ever but I figured hey while in vegas I'll throw some money on my favorite team and just hope it works out. Second guessing it without Z.

no need to call anybody up, cleary expected to play.

sorry, just made an assumption as he said he felt good this morning. cleary now isnt expected to play this weekend.

Edited by Din758

There goes #22. So much for putting the record out of reach.....

Bump Tatar....Conner needs to be here.....

While Tatar has a future with this team, Conner is nothing more than a AHL journeyman.

And the Wings managed to win games while Z was playing poorly, I think they can easily make it 22 :)

Damn I was going to throw some money on the game tomorrow because I will be in vegas. I don't bet ever but I figured hey while in vegas I'll throw some money on my favorite team and just hope it works out. Second guessing it without Z.

Respect the streak, lay the bet.:thumbup:

He fell awkwardly after Erikson hit him along the boards. This sucks for Hank, but I don't think it will keep him out too long. I don't think it will affect his production either because he is a good player in big games, always has been, and I anticipate he will come back and continue to play with confidence. I think it is very important for teams to face a little challenge throughout the season because, in the long run, it will make the team that much better.

Nonetheless, I think the Wings will continue to win, Pavel will get more playing time and Pavel consistently lifts his game when Hank is not playing so I am not too worried.

Guest Crymson

There goes #22. So much for putting the record out of reach.....

Pessimistic as always. Haven't you learned anything in your 20 years of watching the Wings?

Pessimistic as always. Haven't you learned anything in your 20 years of watching the Wings?

If anything there will be harder work from the others and they will crush the Preds. I kind of hope that we see some unfounded chemistry right now. I say this as the top two line, while getting hotter, have been lacking offensively compared to where we would want them.

Oh, and with our depth. Cleary can be out as many games as he needs to be and then even a few more.

I am not calling him worthless, he just would be worth a ton more if he gets healthy. With our current depth, we wouldn't miss him that much, and would be so much better with him rolling 100% in the playoffs.

just as z was heating up. hope its not serious

I'd bet it is his back. Having a bad back, it just will mean some rest and stretching before he is back.

I am ready to see how much Tatar has progressed. I still think he isn't strong enough yet for the NHL, but he is getting there.

Why would Abby center a line with Flip?

At any rate, I really wish they'd put Tatar on a top line. With the Wings in 1st place, now is the time to give our future superstars a chance to get some confidence. Players that aren't destined to be 4th liners shouldn't be stuck on a 4th line.