• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Detroit interested in Kubina

Rate this topic

That guy is probably just talking out of his ass, but I can see the Wings being interested in Kubina. He's huge, he's experienced, and he's a right-handed shot which would help the second PP unit.

Please god no. Kubina is awful, watch any games when he was with Toronto. He's a less physical, and more dumb Ericsson with higher end offensive skills. No, no, no, adding Kubina would be such a mistake. He's not tough to play against, at all, c'mon Stevie drive up that price and make Kenny hang up the phone.

Please god no. Kubina is awful, watch any games when he was with Toronto. He's a less physical, and more dumb Ericsson with higher end offensive skills. No, no, no, adding Kubina would be such a mistake. He's not tough to play against, at all, c'mon Stevie drive up that price and make Kenny hang up the phone.

agree 100 %

Kubina is a waste of size and space.

if its between him and Gill.

Better get Gill. Gill is a better shutdown D.

Edited by arag

I wonder how many LGWers would have said this about Larry Murphy when he was getting booed out of the rink in Toronto back in 97 before coming to Detroit at the deadline for a laugh and doubling his cup total during the following two playoff runs?

This thread needs more Bryan Allen.

My #1 choice for sure.