• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/17 GDT : Predators 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Really feel the Wings come out playing here! I still feel like they have something to prove to someone.

With Tartar being called up, this could not only be his chance to make is mark as a prospect but also could give us a piece to trade with as the deadline draws near. I'm not a big fan of making a move unless it makes 100% sense. I also don't know Tartar's trade value, but I have to think if he plays a few games up and plays them well, there is no way his prospect value couldn't rise.

With the recent trade between Nashville and Montreal, does Hal Gill play in the game tonight?

i would guess it would be doubtful. considering were halfway through the day i dont think he would want/be able to get prepared for a game with a new team tonight.

I hope the wings keep up their home dominance tonight, and don't let off just because they have the record. Disappointing to hear that Z may not be playing, he was starting to get on a hot streak. Hopefully they can win this game, and keep Nashville out of this race for the central. :beerbuddy: Here's to Mac having another stellar game.

Non-puck heads are a royal pain. Of course, around here, there are NO other Wings fans that I see, personally. I wish. I try to work my schedule around Wings games but don't always succeed. I know Dawn tried to move her visitors to Saturday. :lol:

Hope we win. I like watching the Preds, and especially like seeing the Wings shut them down. Please do just that, my Wings!

'Kader and Tater-tot team up for the GWG! Miller with a birthday hat trick! :D

Thats why we need to figure something out. I may have to bring my 10 kids over when I come though....hahahahah

Any word on Z? Curious if I should keep him benched for fantasy or not.

No Z on the ice yet... Scratch that, he's on the ice, but "he doesn't look like his fluid self" per Dana Wakiji on Twitter.

Edited by Tim.D