• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/17 GDT : Predators 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 4-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Home: 21-game winning streak (4 shutouts, 1 overtime, 3 shootouts)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Nashville

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 10W

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Nashville

Overall: 4W-5L-1OTL

Home: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home Games / Away Games

This is the fifth game of six consecutive home games

Record v. Nashville

All-time, Overall v. Nashville

78G: 45W-22L-4T-0RT-5OTL-2SOL

All-time, Home v. Nashville

39G: 26W-6L-2T-0RT-3OTL-2SOL

Season Record v.Nashville

This is the fourth game, of six, v.Nashville this season. The Club's record in the previous three games:

2W-1L

This is the second home game, of three, v. Nashville this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

February 17

This is the 34th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 33 games:

11W-13L-9T

This is the first regular-season games v. Nashville played on this day

LGW.

I won't be able to be here for this one because I have guest coming over. Hopefully I can at least have the game on the computer.

Really hope they continue the good play at home and keep the streak going.

Let's Go Wings!!

A friend that doesn't enjoy watching the Wings? Sounds like he/she shouldn't be a friend to me!!! yowza.gifyowza.gifyowza.gifyowza.gif

Non-puck heads are a royal pain. Of course, around here, there are NO other Wings fans that I see, personally. I wish. I try to work my schedule around Wings games but don't always succeed. I know Dawn tried to move her visitors to Saturday. :lol:

Hope we win. I like watching the Preds, and especially like seeing the Wings shut them down. Please do just that, my Wings!

'Kader and Tater-tot team up for the GWG! Miller with a birthday hat trick! :D

Guest stinky fish taco

Care to elaborate?

abdelkader is the 2nd line center

macdonald has been playing above his capability for a few games now

nashville seems to play very well against the wings lately

it's not like it's a crazy statement to make.

unless...

"Henrik Zetterberg will take pregame skate, might play tonite. If not, Tomas Tatar is in. #RedWings #Preds RWL @FOXSportsDet​ @7:00pm"

Edited by stinky fish taco

Care to elaborate?

dont talk to him people. this is just one of his ploys so he can get a new avatar.

ill be there tonight and I must say I have that ache in my stomach and a near tear in my eye thinking about it that I normally get before playoff games. looks like im getting rowdy tonight!

LGW. show suter why detroit is his only option.

abdelkader is the 2nd line center

macdonald has been playing above his capability for a few games now

nashville seems to play very well against the wings lately

it's not like it's a crazy statement to make.

Fair enough. The streak could very well end tonight, especially with Zetterberg out. Hopefully we can grind out a win.

Fair enough. The streak could very well end tonight, especially with Zetterberg out. Hopefully we can grind out a win.

I hate it when people come on here and predict a loss. What the hell is the point of that? They are always so wishy-washy too. "The streak could end tonight...Hopefully we can grind out a win". What is that?

I'm all in. The Wings WILL win. I feel much better now.

I hate it when people come on here and predict a loss. What the hell is the point of that? They are always so wishy-washy too. "The streak could end tonight...Hopefully we can grind out a win". What is that?

I'm all in. The Wings WILL win. I feel much better now.

I hate to be the one to break this to you.. but the Wings can't win every single game for the rest of time. I don't think it's outrageous to be a little hesitant to say a win is 100% sure when we're facing a very good team, have two of our best players out with injury, and have won 21 straight at home (= due for a loss).

I hope for a win every time, and I think the Wings CAN win every game. But I would not be shocked to see the streak end tonight.

Prediction.. 3-2 OT win Detroit.

A friend that doesn't enjoy watching the Wings? Sounds like he/she shouldn't be a friend to me!!! yowza.gifyowza.gifyowza.gifyowza.gif

My friends do enjoy hockey, but I only have 1 tv and the kids will be using that for wii. The sacrifices you have to make as a parent. Normally there is no option in my house it's hockey or go find something else to do.

My friends do enjoy hockey, but I only have 1 tv and the kids will be using that for wii. The sacrifices you have to make as a parent. Normally there is no option in my house it's hockey or go find something else to do.

Land o'Goshen, Dawn! Tell the kids the wii broke and they'll have to go play with the Lincoln Logs. Then watch Wings. Sacrifices, indeed! There are sacrifices and there are sacrifices. Listening to Justin Beiber is a sacrifice. Giving up the Wings is torture!