• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I am starting to hate Ansar Khan... He just keeps saying the same thing over and over about Gaustad.

He won't even consider the rumors that the Wings are looking at three other players.

I am wearing Sabers colors today to honor the incoming Saber player...

Hopefully Pominville... I am thinking Stafford and Roy.

Guest stinky fish taco

Did I say the team has no needs? You listen/read as well as a child too.

so exactly what was your problem with my statement? i don't want holland to sit on this cap space when the team has obvious needs to address.

do you disagree with that?

or did you want to insult me again? i'd report those posts to a mod, but oh, what a surprise...you are one!

so exactly what was your problem with my statement? i don't want holland to sit on this cap space when the team has obvious needs to address.

or did you want to insult me again? i'd report those posts to a mod, but oh, what a surprise...you are one!

That was an insult? He called you a child, which by all previous posts and reference to yourself would be a pretty realistic accusation.

I would love this move.

Would be a good addition but weren't there reports that the Avs were a little annoyed that Quincey was dealt to the Wings after they moved him to Tampa? MIght scupper a deal.

If you don't like it you could always just leave. I doubt many tears would be shed over your constant trolling.

Would be a good addition but weren't there reports that the Avs were a little annoyed that Quincey was dealt to the Wings after they moved him to Tampa? MIght scupper a deal.

Actually, it sounds like Greg Sherman (Avs GM) knew that the Bolts might end up flipping Quincey, as he said that Yzerman brought up the idea of a 3 team trade when they were working out the details of Downie to Colorado.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/did-avalanche-know-yzerman-turning-kyle-quincey-detroit-035306655.html

Said Sherman:

"I think there's a bit of both there. I had good conversations with Steve in there [being] potentially a 3-way scenario. But what we're trying to do is improve our club and Steve was a piece that we wanted to add, so … to your point of washing your hands, once you make that move and you get the player that you're looking to bring in, then what happens from there is their business. Kyle played very well for us and he wore the jersey with pride."