• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

so i never said it...thanks.

glad we cleared that up.

Congrats, you're the first person in history to believe they can insinuate, then back-track and proclaim they didn't say anything. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm done with this futile and childish conversation. Grow up and quit pouting.

Congrats, you're the first person in history to believe they can insinuate and then back off and proclaim they didn't say anything. You're not fooling anyone.

I'm done with this futile and childish conversation. Grow up and quit pouting.

You know that's never going to happen until he get's out of his pimply faced teen years. So we may have a long time to wait. We have been having to put up with his posts for how long now?

Article on the Gaustad talks "heating up", FWIW (this was after the Allen tweet):

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-02-27/paul-gaustad-trade-rumors-buffalo-sabres-detroit-red-wings-trade-deadline?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=jessespector

Ok guys. Let's refocus the discussion to the trade deadline. I think there's been more than enough criticism of each other's posting styles.

^ This. Shanabans forthcoming for those that don't. No further bickering about it from this point forth.

Campoli may go to the Hawks today. Asking price is rumored to be a second or third rounder.

Kyperos says its unlikely Grabvoski leaves by 3.

Burke will not pursue a goaltender today.

Edited by Tim.D

Gaustad would please me. David Jones, not so much. If people accuse Gaustad as a size for the sake of size trade, what level does that put soft as butter David Jones at?

I wouldn't mind seeing Kindl or Emmerton moved for a trade. I think we have enough cover for both. Would prefer to keep Mursak however as he has more upside in my opinion and hasn't had as much chance.

FWIW, I think Gaustad is a perfect fit on this team. Big, physical, character guy that wins faceoffs. Perfect plug for the 4th line, PK.

Ditto. Blocks shots, not afraid of anybody... and he wins faceoffs. I would like him here.

FWIW, I think Gaustad is a perfect fit on this team. Big, physical, character guy that wins faceoffs. Perfect plug for the 4th line, PK.

I disagree the bottom 6 have been great, its the top 6 that needs the shake up.

That's just it!

Do we need a 4th line upgrade?

Or do we need to add some insurance for Mr. Fish-out-of-water-i-miss-Pav Franzen?

They need both, but the market supply/demand means they likely won't get both. Hell, I'd love Nash, but unless he demands a trade to Detroit it isn't going to happen.

If Detroit ends up with just Guastad, I'll be satisfied. If they don't get him and end up with, say, Pahlsson... I am disappoint.