• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Well, that potentially increases names thrown out there. Vancouver's been looking at Steve Ott and Dustin Brown, too. Not convinced Detroit is looking at those two, but they'd fit the mold of what the team may be looking for (though there's always the asking price, seems a little rich for me).

I like Brown, Ott, and Gaustad. There has been a lot said about Ott's attitude on here, but IMO the A on his jersey is enough for me. I'm okay with a pest on the ice if the player is not a pest in the locker room.

Well I am getting some fillings here at the dentist lol. So fun fun on trade deadline day!! Come on Stafford pom, Leopold Gus, any of u guys would be awesome.

I like Brown, Ott, and Gaustad. There has been a lot said about Ott's attitude on here, but IMO the A on his jersey is enough for me. I'm okay with a pest on the ice if the player is not a pest in the locker room.

I just can't imagine who the Wings could trade that would make it worth LA's while to trade their captain and one of their leading goal scorers (tied for 1st with Kopi). If LA trades away Brown Id' think it would have to be for a big offensive name.

gotta take a chance though with lidstrom still here .... and we still got jarnkrok,smith,jurco,nyquist,sheahan waiting to come up

Word coming out of Dallas is they are looking for a roster player, someone to help them now.

I'm all for taking a risk, but I don't think Ott is the kind of player you trade a top-prospect for, now if we're talking about Rick Nash my position changes.

Poile says he's "Not Trading Suter" via Pierre LeBrun on Twitter.

I'm so glad the Nash trade to Nashville didn't go through. Not only would that keep him in our division but even worse, it would likely seal the deal for both Weber and Suter to stay in NSH given their owner would essentially be giving the green light to become a cap team.