• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Holland essentially just said the Commie trade was done because Smith passed him on the Depth Chart. Talked to Commie after the Quincey deal and Commie told him he wants to play and earn a contract for next year, so he wanted to give him a chance to play. Didn't think he could play in playoffs with so much off-time this season and would rather plug Smith if he had to.

Smith going in tomorrow doesn't mean anything on Stuart. Holland just called Smith and Kindl his 7 and 8 D-men and would play both in playoffs. I read it as Smith and Kindl splitting time with Big-E out and the one who plays better is in for the playoffs if Ericsson is still out or if another injury.

Wants to get Smith NHL games to be playoff ready. Doesn't mean Stuart is going anywhere.

I see Kindl moving before Stewie, we can't afford to move Stewie and I don't see a similar guy coming back from the Rangers. Which is a major WTF, because Stewie wouldn't even leave Detroit if it wasn't to go out West. Strange, strange, strange.

I'm seeing lots of posts now that are debunking the Stuart-to-NYR rumors.

Still early though, so anything is possible. But unless Kenny found a trade for a big name defenseman, sending Stuart to the Rangers for only draft picks doesn't make much sense at all.

guys ... there is no way in hell stuart is getting traded ... if it were to happen it would of happened long ago not now when the seasons coming to an end , stuart will tough it out and go for the cup and then if he wants to go to the west coast he will in the off season . And kenny doesnt trade ufa's when we have a chance to win the cup