• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

If Stuart is not dealt Kindl probably will be. Message sent by Smith recall.

Disagree. In his interview KH called Kindl and Smith number 7 and 8 D-men on the depth chart saying either/both could see playoff time. Probably just wants to get Smith in some NHL games to get him ready for playoffs and to give Kindl a message that he needs to outplay Smith to get in the playoffs. I don't read into Smith recall as a trade precursor.

FYI, Smith's been called up & will be playing on Tuesday so maybe there might be something to the Stewie rumors.

Helene St. James ‏ @freepwings

#RedWings GM Holland says another d-man is "banged up" and might not play Tuesday, so that would mean both Kindl and Smith in. Wouldn't ID

Unfortunately I don't think these Stuart rumors are coming from nowhere.

I'm guessing the Rangers took a punt and offered us some picks for him. We said no of course because it only makes sense to trade him as part of a blockbuster deal for a star player. But some journo found out about it, and changed "offered " to "traded"

guys ... there is no way in hell stuart is getting traded ... if it were to happen it would of happened long ago not now when the seasons coming to an end , stuart will tough it out and go for the cup and then if he wants to go to the west coast he will in the off season . And kenny doesnt trade ufa's when we have a chance to win the cup

Um, if gretzky can be traded....ANYONE can be traded. Not sayin' I believe the rumors but I am saying that this is a business...

Wings made deadline trade for Quincey last week. Which was a pretty high impact trade. If they stand pat today I am okay with that.

I wouldn't be upset either, I know Holland won't make a deal if there's not a good one to be made. Hopefully he can find something, but when healthy we're good enough to win it all anyway.

Guest Crymson

I REALLY hope that we do not get rid of Stuart. He is far too valuable, especially in the post season. I'm sure he'll be gone elsewhere once free agency happens July 1st but for now we should keep him.

It's good to see you here, HC.

KH debunked the rumor to Ansar Kahn.

Good to hear! I got scared there for a second... lol

It's good to see you here, HC.

Hi! It's good to see you, too.

I figured I'd come out being trade deadline and all. I'll definitely start posting it up now that the playoffs are a little more than a month away. I am sure everyone can use my positivity! LOL

I wouldn't be upset either, I know Holland won't make a deal if there's not a good one to be made. Hopefully he can find something, but when healthy we're good enough to win it all anyway.

Problem is the chances of being 'healthy' are slim. This team has no scoring depth and it is showing.

Guest Crymson

Problem is the chances of being 'healthy' are slim. This team has no scoring depth and it is showing.

Aye. I wish we were rooting for the other, perfect team that has perfect scoring depth, great goaltending and awesome defense. That team never loses games for any reason.