• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

14y751e.gif

I have the Gap Band "You Dropped the Bomb on Me" playing in the background and it fits absolutely perfectly with that. He drops them right as they sing that line.

It's freaky.

Waiting for Holland to drop the bomb on me.

Exaggeration. It does not say "almost done."

ok. Bob McKenzie says "closing in on." Heard from somebody else that it's "almost done"

Holland still exploring picking up a forward via Helene St. James on Twitter.

Guest Crymson

The fact that there's so little available, and at so high a price, will probably not stop people from bashing Holland if he doesn't make a significant move.

The fact that there's so little available, and at so high a price, will probably not stop people from bashing Holland if he doesn't make a significant move.

Who is bashing Holland ? This isn't HFBoards.

I'd love to see the Wings add a young, scoring forward. Last year I was hoping it would be James Neal but he went to the Devil....err..the Penguins. Our forward corps are getting older, not old, but not young and a youth infusion would be great.

Winnik to San Jose. Those pricks get even bigger and tougher <_<

Hmm, LeBrun just tweeted it's Winnik and Galiardi. San Jose must've given up something big for him

There it is, Pahlsson to the Canucks via Nick Kypreos.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Ridicilous, but fans will be fans.

Are you Norwegian, by the way? Atle Antonsen i profilbildet.

With the division getting more tight and the lack of success during the last few years in the playoffs, some type of addition is needed upfront.

Doesn't Stuart want to play in California?

He does. Doubt it would happen in a deal and we definitely don't want to lose him before we have to. But if Holland did do something at least we'd get something in return for him because we will likely lose him this summer anyway.

I don't know he'll get bashed, I just think a bunch of us have gotten ourselves all excited and are disappointed nothing has happened (yet)... Yes that's our fault but also our fans prerogative.

I for one (especially after seeing how he chose not to go after Wisnewski and Erhoff in the summer and they're busts) would get over it pretty quick and realize that nothing much that made sense was available.