• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

2012 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - February 27th, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

If Holland got Quincey today would you detractors still be saying the same thing?

The Wings added a top 4 defenseman for nothing. That's pretty good in my book.

I was thinking the same thing. If we got Quincey today, people wouldn't be so upset.

Whelp ready for a 2nd round exit. At least my expectations are realistic since this team has about zero chance of getting pass that.

They lost in the 2nd round last year in Game 7 of the closest playoffs series of all time. Against the team that has give them the most trouble the last few years.

I see only San Jose or Vancouver being serious threats to Detroit. And hopefully we don't face either of them in the 2nd round.

so we still have:

- a mediocre PP that is desperately lacking a right-handed shooter

- a dogs*** 4th line that plays 5 minutes a night

- only 2 guys that can actually win a faceoff

wonderful.

I hate biting on this, but GTFO. Either your parents need to take your computer away, beat you, or both.

GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM IF THIS IS SO BAD.

That goes for you, too, Korrowan and Leonard. No wonder everyone thinks Wings fans are *******.

so we still have:

- a mediocre PP that is desperately lacking a right-handed shooter

- a dogs*** 4th line that plays 5 minutes a night

- only 2 guys that can actually win a faceoff

wonderful.

Uhhh yeah and we're still the 2nd best team in the league with all those deficiencies. The Wings are in fine shape, we don't need to go blowing prospects on 3rd or 4th line grinders that will make a minimal impact at best.

I won't ***** exactly, but I gotta admit that I'm disappointed.

Probably Lidstrom's last season, the team is good, we have a ton of cap space. I was hoping he'd make a serious move to go for it this season.

couldn't agree more. just dissapointed we couldn't strengthen further...

Guest The Production Line

I was thinking the same thing. If we got Quincey today, people wouldn't be so upset.

This place is predictable. People want to see a deal done at the deadline simply to see a deal done at the deadline.

Quincey was the deal, it just didn't happen today.

Cue the Holland coup...

Starting with me...Kyle Quincey? That is your answer to a horrendous road record, inconsistent forwards, one of the worst power plays in the NHL, and again, s***ty inconstant "clutch" players... Read it here....HOLLAND WILL NOT SIGN ANYONE SIGNIFICANT ON JULY 1ST. I am so God damned sick of Holland doing nothing...he isn't the only one, but Vancouver got better, San Jose got better, Nashville got bigger. Detroit stays put...I am just so very upset....Every ******* year Holland says he is gonna do something, he does nothing, he wastes a 1st on Quincey, I was ok with that when I actually believed Holland would do more to make this team better. Well, I was utterly disappointed again....oh BTW, Bertuzzi is gonna be there big signing...

I cannot wait to hear what he has to say....oh wait: "We kicked the tires, made some offers, we just didn't feel there was a deal out there that we felt comfortable making..." That sounds about right....f*** Holland...

Hit List:

Johan Franzen

Jiri Hudler

Ken Holland

I won't ***** exactly, but I gotta admit that I'm disappointed.

Probably Lidstrom's last season, the team is good, we have a ton of cap space. I was hoping he'd make a serious move to go for it this season.

As am I.

However, you and I both know there's more than a few around here that will go ballistic.