• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SharksOvercame

Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game.

Rate this topic

"Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game."

As a fellow shark, and hockey fan, I'd like to bid you a good luck to your next game. All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

Anyhow, win or lose, It'll be a hell of a game to watch.

BUT....

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

With regards, and with great anticipation of tmw's game,

-imdw

As a fellow shark, and hockey fan, I'd like to bid you a good luck to your next game. All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

BUT....

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

-imdw

Is it just me, or does the style of writing here remind anyone else of those emails that you'll get randomly from someone in 'another country' giving you a 'lucrative' offer?

Something like - 'if only you would give them you bank account information, they would send this sum of money to you so you can help them out of their terrible situation and THEN, of course, you get to keep some of the money...'

Anyway, it is entirely possible that the Sharks will win. Either way, though, if anyone is laughing at the Red Wings... they need to take a closer look at the standings and then promptly shut their mouths.

BUT....

-imdw

This writing style sort of reminds me of another person that posts on here. Pretty FISHY to me. Just plain STINKY.....Maybe I'll just go eat a TACO.

ll

Guest The Production Line

Sort of surprised this has remained up. It's pretty obvious trolling, even if the horrendous grammar gave me a good chuckle.

Very doubtful I would see a topic such as this posted to the Sharks' forum if the tables were turned.

Sort of surprised this has remained up. It's pretty obvious trolling, even if the horrendous grammar gave me a good chuckle.

Very doubtful I would see a topic such as this posted to the Sharks' forum if the tables were turned.

I was originally going to pull it, but I thought the general populace might like to feed on him a little. Too evil?